Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Getting to replay all those FF games...VII, VIII, X and I never did finish the XIII trilogy past the first one so I can finally get to that... Game pass indeed feeding these hungry gamer streets! :blessed::banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only to Xbox, but to GamePass breh

Are you fukking serious?. I don't get it. What made Yakuza decide go to GamePass since it's PS4 exclusive?. They decided to to have Yakuza Remastered Collection for PS4 but yet let them mfers to have GamePass? :gucci:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Are you fukking serious?. I don't get it. What made Yakuza decide go to GamePass since it's PS4 exclusive?. They decided to to have Yakuza Remastered Collection for PS4 but yet let them mfers to have GamePass? :gucci:
It is what it is. GamePass you’re renting the games and they get pulled down all the time. If you want to own the games outright, you still have that option. This is just another kick in the balls to Sony until they have a respectable response to Game Pass.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is. GamePass you’re renting the games and they get pulled down all the time. If you want to own the games outright, you still have that option. This is just another kick in the balls to Sony until they have a respectable response to Game Pass.
if you download the games they stay to your account even if they get pulled? Like do they pull the 1st party titles?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if you download the games they stay to your account even if they get pulled? Like do they pull the 1st party titles?
Once they are pulled you gotta purchased the digital license to play, all Gamepass games give you a discount if you want to buy. So games leaving isn’t that much of a big deal. Most games stay anyway. First party games never get pulled.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Once they are pulled you gotta purchased the digital license to play, all Gamepass games give you a discount if you want to buy. So games leaving isn’t that much of a big deal. Most games stay anyway. First party games never get pulled.
At the end of the day you’re still renting the games

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
At the end of the day you’re still renting the games

So?
Unless you play the same handful of games all year, this should be no issue. Do you really wanna keep playing Rage 2 and Psychonauts 2 over the course of a year? I much rather pay $5-$10/month to play 8+ games over a year, then pay $30+ each to buy a handful of titles.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So?
Unless you play the same handful of games all year, this should be no issue. Do you really wanna keep playing Rage 2 and Psychonauts 2 over the course of a year? I much rather pay $5-$10/month to play 8+ games over a year, then pay $30+ each to buy a handful of titles.
Ownership vs renting.
I know what I want to play. I don’t feel the huge urge to rent 500 games and play 4 of them. Some see value in that and it’s cool. For me, I’m fine with paying once and having long term access to something. Renting is convenient, but there’s also convenience in paying once for something and not having to pay again months or years later to play it again.
(I have GamePass...the comment you quoted me in was a response to Meach saying that games get pulled from subscription streaming services all the time. I wasn’t saying you should NOT get GamePass, I was saying that owning a game would avoid the possibility of losing access to that game and having to pay for it again).