Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Console_TW_Coming-Soon_9.30_5G_940x528.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@MeachTheMonster @PS4
Aside from Session; Battletoads, Halo, Psychonants 2, and The Outer Worlds, what other new releases do gamepass subcribers have to look forward to over the next 12 months?
There will be no games ever created that matter after halo lands. Think fortnite x100 :wow:

And game pass is pretty much every game. Every first party, then Just great games will be ported to the service. So your question is unfair because you asking what games will launch next gen. We're one year away...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great deal idk if it’s been posted in here...it was too damn good to pass up even tho I have an insane backlog of games

xbox has a great deal (seen it on slickdeals) that I’ve been ignoring for the last 2 weeks for gamepass...idk when it expires but I just tried it and it’s still good...you can convert your current xbox live membership for an ultimate gamepass membership for $1 @ a 1:1 ratio for a max of 36 months IF you’ve never had a gamepass membership before

case in point...I had one month of live left...I just bought an additional 12 months...I then upgraded to ultimate gamepass for $1 so I now have 13 months of ultimate gamepass and I will not be charged again until 01/2021

Convert/Extend Remaining XBL Gold/Game Pass Sub to Game Pass Ultimate $1 (Valid for New Subscribers Only)

when you upgrade they’ll still ask for a cc for recurring charges when your gamepass membership is up but your cc will not be charged on a monthly basis until your gamepass membership is over...stock up on live cards first (up to 36 months) before you do the upgrade...I only did one year tho

I needed to buy live anyway since my shyt was expiring in a month so I was gonna do that regardless...so all I had to do was spend $1 extra and now I have 13 months of live and gamepass for $61 so I saved close to $120...only “complaint” I have is I couldn’t find a good deal for live...usually you can get it for $40 if you wait a bit