Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Its so crazy how Forza took over the spot of Gran Turismo :lupe:. Like how did such a prestigious racing series get shytted on by a series that focus more on goofy shyt then cars last:mindblown:
This is just flatly incorrect. Sim Racing is the most popular it has ever been, and GT Sport is the biggest platform.

In reality, Gran Turismo has rendered Forza completely irrelevant in Gran Turismo's market. Horizon pivoted the series into the arcade market. Gran Turismo killed Motorsport. Horizon killed Need For Speed.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its so crazy how Forza took over the spot of Gran Turismo :lupe:. Like how did such a prestigious racing series get shytted on by a series that focus more on goofy shyt then cars last:mindblown:

Easy. They manage to get Forza out yearly, it every other year. Feels like getting two Gran Turismos per generation is a rarity.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still feel like the two big games is still Halo and Forza and they’re still mostly the same games they’ve always been.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is just flatly incorrect. Sim Racing is the most popular it has ever been, and GT Sport is the biggest platform.

In reality, Gran Turismo has rendered Forza completely irrelevant in Gran Turismo's market. Horizon pivoted the series into the arcade market. Gran Turismo killed Motorsport. Horizon killed Need For Speed.

I mean...I guess that makes sense because Forza 7 been in the bushes for ages. Its all about Horizon nowadays.