Xbox at E3 shows it finally has games, but is still struggling to match Sony in terms of wow factor

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu
No

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Call people broke fakkits for literally doing the same thing you do brehs:huhldup:
I must've hit a nerve?

I don't want Gamepass. Not my fault the shyt is glitchy and didn't suspend my account.
Unlike y'all, I'm not on the internet acting like a $70 game is where I draw the line in the sand to save money.

I don't pay for things I don't want. I got way too many games already to be paying for a sub that I literally don't have enough time to even use. I didn't buy Persona Strikers not because I couldn't buy it but because I didn't finish the other one yet and didn't want to have even more of a backlog.

My problem with y'all is y'all can't just enjoy something without finding a way to shyt on another thing. I myself have recommended gamepass to other people but when someone props up Gamepass and then goes on a "hehe you guys gotta pay $70 a game!" I'm like :snoop:

I don't have to buy a game day 1 and there are various ways to get a game cheaper(sale, Walmart $10 cheaper, PS Plus/XBL freebie etc.)

but "broke fakkit" definitely touched a nerve with some of y'all :lolbron:

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I must've hit a nerve?

I don't want Gamepass. Not my fault the shyt is glitchy and didn't suspend my account.
Unlike y'all, I'm not on the internet acting like a $70 game is where I draw the line in the sand to save money.

I don't pay for things I don't want. I got way too many games already to be paying for a sub that I literally don't have enough time to even use. I didn't buy Persona Strikers not because I couldn't buy it but because I didn't finish the other one yet and didn't want to have even more of a backlog.

but "broke fakkit" definitely touched a nerve with some of y'all :lolbron:

I’m paid up til 2023 and still buy games frequently:hubie:

you’re full of shyt for trying to roast other people for trying to take advantage of subscription hacks while you do the exact same shyt. Just cuz “you don’t want it” doesn’t make it any different:skip:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m paid up til 2023 and still buy games frequently:hubie:

you’re full of shyt for trying to roast other people for trying to take advantage of subscription hacks while you do the exact same shyt. Just cuz “you don’t want it” doesn’t make it any different:skip:
I'm roasting nikkas for being disingenuous and pretending that a $70 game is trash meanwhile they're waiting for a good game to come out months later. You paid for a sub using a glitch that got you the shyt for cheap, I simply did nothing and reported my pass is still working which I didn't do anything for. You want me to call up Phil Spencer and tell him my account still works for some reason?

I just am calling out the liars acting like they don't buy any games due to Gamepass which is full of shyt.

Also, I better not see any of these Xbox nikkas talking about $70 games buying COD for Xbox which was $69.99 as well. I don't care how you get your stuff but some of y'all Gamepass fanatics are hypocritical at times. The discussion went from "games" to "Y'all paying $70".
Like, come on.:francis:

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm roasting nikkas for being disingenuous and pretending that a $70 game is trash meanwhile they're waiting for a good game to come out months later. You paid for a sub using a glitch that got you the shyt for cheap, I simply did nothing and reported my pass is still working which I didn't do anything for. You want me to call up Phil Spencer and tell him my account still works for some reason?

I just am calling out the liars acting like they don't buy any games due to Gamepass which is full of shyt.

Also, I better not see any of these Xbox nikkas talking about $70 games buying COD for Xbox which was $69.99 as well. I don't care how you get your stuff but some of y'all Gamepass fanatics are hypocritical at times. The discussion went from "games" to "Y'all paying $70".
Like, come on.:francis:

it was literally comparison, pointing out a benefit of the gamepass to a response being price doesn't matter now. Any platform owner knows non day 1 titles will still be bought, it doesn't take away what GP brings to the table and what it's trying to do for the long run.

So if price really doesn't matter all that much, I hope people can keep the same energy going forward now.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
:mjlol:

Sony stans nuts, they gonna really be juelz'n by the end of the year into mid 2022

It's really sad. All in the name of console wars. I swear some of these people are 13.

The presentation has positive reviews from people and the media, and yet the same few people on the Coli are hating just to hate. It's really sad.

What's even worse is that they're projecting their opinion as fact. Like cool, that's your opinion. But just because YOU didn't see anything you liked doesn't mean the general population didn't as well

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's really sad. All in the name of console wars. I swear some of these people are 13.

The presentation has positive reviews from people and the media, and yet the same few people on the Coli are hating just to hate. It's really sad.

What's even worse is that they're projecting their opinion as fact. Like cool, that's your opinion. But just because YOU didn't see anything you liked doesn't mean the general population didn't as well

Microsoft did good man, stop hatin:mjcry:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Microsoft did good man, stop hatin:mjcry:

They did though. Not even on a Sony Vs Microsoft Tip. It was an entertaining presentation for the most part. Social media (aside from some folks on the Coli) agrees.

Excited to see what Nintendo does tomorrow and sad that I'll most likely miss it live

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At the end of the day if you know it’s console war babble why do you even care? Just like how most of the internet was raving about the Horizon Forbidden West state of Play but you had xbox stans trying to say it was cross-gen, 30fps, aloy looked like a man, fat etc.

Both sides do it, so whats the point?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All fanboying aside, MS seems finally committed to bringing some exclusive games to their platform. They did 90 minutes of straight game trailers, compared to everyone else that had gimmicks. It didn't convince me to buy Series X personally, but hopefully it gave value to those that did. I'm not even sure how Gamepass makes money to be honest but it seems like their best bet to get people into their ecosystem

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
So the argument is dudes got strong financial obligations and families but they got money to buy a PS5, Series X, maintain a gaming PC, subscribe to Gamepass, occasionally buy non Gamepass games but a $10 more expensive game is where you draw the line?

Cats grifting off of Gamepass now :wow:

"We tryna save money breh!"

*buys Biomutant day 1*

Just because we got the $ to get consoles/gaming pcs, doesn't mean we want to pay full price all the time.

You sound like the type to pay sticker price on a car and then brag bout it. :wow: :snoop: