Xbox at E3 shows it finally has games, but is still struggling to match Sony in terms of wow factor

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Microsoft ain't have shyt. The conference did not knock anything out of the park. All they did is show why you should have Game Pass. Which is a great deal. I can't shyt on it. But their conferences going forward should just be, we have game pass for for $119 a year and here's all the games you can play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft ain't have shyt. The conference did not knock anything out of the park. All they did is show why you should have Game Pass. Which is a great deal. I can't shyt on it. But their conferences going forward should just be, we have game pass for for $119 a year and here's all the games you can play.

Right. They would save a lot of time this way

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dudes w/ families and other strong financial obligations are being shamed for saving money now :wow:

First the argument was "y'all not got no games", now it's "y'all broke" :wow:

Xbots are the ones clowning with the HUR HUR 70 dollars!!!! And when we say it’s not a big deal yall come back with OUR GAMES FREE you set yourselves up

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Right. They would save a lot of time this way

Because it's clear that they don't fully care about exclusives. Even though they purchased a huge studio in Bethesda, what they give a fukk about is game pass, and getting more people on game pass rather than buying individual games.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
@spliz look at this thread
It’s a shytfest. Smh. This is the type of shyt I be talking about. nikkas better HOPE Microsoft does great because y’all do NOT want Sony getting cocky. Competition is good for the business and the consumers alike. And it keeps these companies in check. Lack of competition is why Madden is where it’s at.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s a shytfest. Smh. This is the type of shyt I be talking about. nikkas better HOPE Microsoft does great because y’all do NOT want Sony getting cocky. Competition is good for the business and the consumers alike. And it keeps these companies in check. Lack of competition is why Madden is where it’s at.

I always say if the only console manufacturer left is sony I’ll probably quit gaming. That goes for the other two as well

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes w/ families and other strong financial obligations are being shamed for saving money now :wow:

First the argument was "y'all not got no games", now it's "y'all broke" :wow:
So the argument is dudes got strong financial obligations and families but they got money to buy a PS5, Series X, maintain a gaming PC, subscribe to Gamepass, occasionally buy non Gamepass games but a $10 more expensive game is where you draw the line?

Cats grifting off of Gamepass now :wow:

"We tryna save money breh!"

*buys Biomutant day 1*

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So the argument is dudes got strong financial obligations and families but they got money to buy a PS5, Series X, maintain a gaming PC, subscribe to Gamepass, occasionally buy non Gamepass games but a $10 more expensive game is where you draw the line?
Cats grifting off of Gamepass now :wow:

Since you buy sweaters that are half off at full price and call people broke fakkits for looking for deals, why don't you gone head and pay for that glitched gamepass sub you got that's still active without payment.:win:

I know you got that $15/month for halo, show us how the Big Ballers do it:smugbiden: