Xbox at E3 shows it finally has games, but is still struggling to match Sony in terms of wow factor

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The funny thing about yesterday was Phil Spencer saying ‘one more thing’ and that thing being some generic zombie shooter :laff:

. ‘One more thing’ is what you say when it’s a huge game or announcemen like Sony bringing God of War Ragnarok up when they did their show not Redfall :deadrose:

And it wasn’t even actual gameplay it was a corny ass cg movie that went on far too long

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mean the majority of the conference was CGI trailers and remainder consisted of timed 3rd party indie games, multiplatform games, and all largely were the same first person shooter type games.

The only real standouts of the show were forza horizon and Halo and this has been the xbox conference for the last decade.

The only reason the microsoft conference looked good in comparison to the others is because they’re a platform holder that got to showcase 3rd party games. If they had to rely on first party like the other publishers they would have been trash also.

6-BA644-EE-D719-4-F42-A652-DAFD07789-F49.jpg

You can also add battlefield and far cry to this list since they got extensive showings as well

Psychonauts coming to PS5? :ohhh:

Source?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It’s not about the price, it’s about the games. Millions of people want to play Sony’s games and those games are not on gamepass.

It's not about the accessibility of the games or the price anymore...

The spins are wild lately.

CG trailers are hated
waiting game is hated
price don't matter
cross gen titles in new gen no longer hold back nor is the concept laughed at

etc

I'm in some kinda of parallel universe right now. there was once a time when MS literally had no titles known to be on the way, now it's like they're even in more of a laughing stock for some reason mentioning they got games on the way (a big title this year) and a very easy platform to play several titles people may have otherwise may never have touched if it wasn't accessible like that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean the majority of the conference was CGI trailers and remainder consisted of timed 3rd party indie games, multiplatform games, and all largely were the same first person shooter type games.

The only real standouts of the show were forza horizon and Halo and this has been the xbox conference for the last decade.

The only reason the microsoft conference looked good in comparison to the others is because they’re a platform holder that got to showcase 3rd party games. If they had to rely on first party like the other publishers they would have been trash also.

6-BA644-EE-D719-4-F42-A652-DAFD07789-F49.jpg

You can also add battlefield and far cry to this list since they got extensive showings as well
they got quantity. :patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not about the accessibility of the games or the price anymore...

The spins are wild lately.

CG trailers are hated
waiting game is hated
price don't matter
cross gen titles in new gen no longer hold back nor is the concept laughed at

etc

I'm in some kinda of parallel universe right now. there was once a time when MS literally had no titles known to be on the way, now it's like they're even in more of a laughing stock for some reason mentioning they got games on the way (a big title this year) and a very easy platform to play several titles people may have otherwise may never have touched if it wasn't accessible like that.
Xbots are a bunch of broke nikkas crying about $70. Stop playing games and get your hustle on broke fakkits. That's why these nikkas stay lurking in deals threads looking for $1 gamepass deals.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:mjlol:

Trolling online is all Sony stans got left.

• No e3
  • Can't beat returnal
  • Last exclusive was shorter than a work shift
:russ:

• Sony doesn't need E3
  • Returnal is a challenge that people want to bytch about
  • At least Sony has exclusives that sell systems. I'll be playing those Xbox games on PC because Microsoft doesn't give a fukk if you buy a console.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbots are a bunch of broke nikkas crying about $70. Stop playing games and get your hustle on broke fakkits. That's why these nikkas stay lurking in deals threads looking for $1 gamepass deals.

nikkas still financing their consoles, fukking up their credit :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Call people gay cuz over pricepoints brehs:dead:

nikkas still financing their consoles, fukking up their credit :mjlol:

Anyone else every notice how this confirmed hypebeast gamer ONLY uses the word nikka in the context of an insult?:mjpls:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

to the guy I quoted who said it's not about the price, it's about the fact the game is on that platform and nowhere else and millions of people want to play it. Ok cool...

So let me now use this as an example. Nintendo is releasing an HD Skyward Sword, a game several people haven't played when it was on Wii apparently, it's only on a Nintendo platform and there are people who want to play it on Switch...

The only people complaining that this company is charging damn near 100 (full price for my CAD brehs) dollars for this HD version are doing so because they broke nikkas?

MS pushes BC and a sub app that has day one games for a reasonable fee. I paid 90 bucks for Octopath, just checked Amazon and it's still 90 bucks, and I swear that is now on Gamepass, no?

What exactly is MS doing wrong out here?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to the guy I quoted who said it's not about the price, it's about the fact the game is on that platform and nowhere else and millions of people want to play it. Ok cool...

So let me now use this as an example. Nintendo is releasing an HD Skyward Sword, a game several people haven't played when it was on Wii apparently, it's only on a Nintendo platform and there are people who want to play it on Switch...

The only people complaining that this company is charging damn near 100 (full price for my CAD brehs) dollars for this HD version are doing so because they broke nikkas?

MS pushes BC and a sub app that has day one games for a reasonable fee. I paid 90 bucks for Octopath, just checked Amazon and it's still 90 bucks, and I swear that is now on Gamepass, no?

What exactly is MS doing wrong out here?
MSFT shouldn't be encouraging broke nikka behavior.
I buy half price sweaters new.