Xbots, how many hours have you logged into Flight Simulator? Post your playtime screenshots

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It’s on Game Pass, and as @Mountain can’t stop telling us, it’s more visually stunning than anything Sony has ever put out.
Yeah, GamePass for PC...and of course it's more visually stunning than anything ever made by Sony. That's the whole allure of the game. Damn near life-like cities, countries, whole continents. You better have a nasty PC setup to push that game to its potential, though.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah, GamePass for PC...and of course it's more visually stunning than anything ever made by Sony. That's the whole allure of the game. Damn near life-like cities, countries, whole continents. You better have a nasty PC setup to push that game to its potential, though.
Honestly, I don’t think they should drop it on the One... shyt might be too much.

I doubt the PS5 could even handle the game without sounding like a jet engine... PS4 would blow up altogether

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Hold up now :whoa:

Do you have the game?

Because if you dont, what youre saying magically becomes untrue :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
None of you nikkaz are going to learn flight controls and fly from Los Angeles to New York sitting there looking at your screen for 8 hours just stop
If you have the right setup you could.

Real pilots practice real flight routes and planes that they've never flown before in Microsoft flight simulator.

I doubt most people on this forum are about to really get into it like that tho.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
None of you nikkaz are going to learn flight controls and fly from Los Angeles to New York sitting there looking at your screen for 8 hours just stop
It takes an hour to learn the controls and there is AI control once you're where you want to be in the air... it's really not that hard

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their interest in the game and majority of Microsoft’s first party games was only for console war purposes. Meta critic scores and “how beautiful it looks compared to anything Sony has put out”

Just look at the average thread for a Microsoft first party game compared to a Sony one. Don’t know who these nikkas think they’re fooling pretending to love these games :mjlol: