Xbots, how many hours have you logged into Flight Simulator? Post your playtime screenshots

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
So wait is Xbox more than console sales because of Gamepass or not. You can't Juelz low Xbox sales because Gamepass is on everything then claim you haven't played a game because it isn't on Xbox.

And on that subject how MS two best game launch this year but aren't on console yet. Don't y'all ever get tired of getting ripped off.

Pay for Gamepass all year and don't even get the promised launch day 1st party games brehs:mjlol:

That's how I know y'all really don't care about this game because not one of you complained about not getting it on Xbox first day:usure:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
None of you nikkaz are going to learn flight controls and fly from Los Angeles to New York sitting there looking at your screen for 8 hours just stop
You don’t have it.. just put the shyt in auto pilot and get up from the computer... come back to the computer when your like 150nm to 200nm away from the airport

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Their interest in the game and majority of Microsoft’s first party games was only for console war purposes. Meta critic scores and “how beautiful it looks compared to anything Sony has put out”

Just look at the average thread for a Microsoft first party game compared to a Sony one. Don’t know who these nikkas think they’re fooling pretending to love these games :mjlol:

We know this... Hell they know this as well...

Thats what makes it so funny to me :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I still see no cotdamn screenshots!!!

QVqA.gif

:laff:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Their interest in the game and majority of Microsoft’s first party games was only for console war purposes. Meta critic scores and “how beautiful it looks compared to anything Sony has put out”

Just look at the average thread for a Microsoft first party game compared to a Sony one. Don’t know who these nikkas think they’re fooling pretending to love these games :mjlol:
Find the Xbox gamertag thread

Look up their games played.

You can check mine because my gamertag is the same as my coli name DPresidential

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Brought a brand new computer, copped a Honeycomb Yoke, downloaded this shyt and was getting ready to :cook:
The shyt ran an installation and is downloading an additional 127GB! This shyt been downloading all fukking day and I just hit the 8GB mark. This some bullshyt :stopitslime:
This shyt finna take days to install.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not even on Xbox yet

:mjtf:

and you need at least like a 2080 to play the shyt the way it was intended

My 580 is a dead man walking playing that on pc
:mjcry: would i be able to play it on my system.
I'm not a pc gamer and mainly bought this to watch 4k movies on Netflix, YouTube etc.

I5 4670
8gb ram
GTX gigabyte 1060 3gb
250gb ssd