Xbots, how many hours have you logged into Flight Simulator? Post your playtime screenshots

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I still see no cotdamn screenshots!!!

QVqA.gif
H580hwgO38TWwq9hz57lZMwygmU2aMn2qyq-mzK1mOgBnobF3YwiSBQ2SB7_SklRYkg1RtnXPISwANhEqsWXemdqLOWAp4tb5XbZctlJCtQladuJ4dKPR8Y=w500-h288

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tried it on my PC, shyt is dope. Only have a 1080, so it doesn't run that well, so I will play it for real on the Series X version.

Showed my mom, she was amazed. I will probably end up flying and looking for things she saw traveling so we can talk about them :wow: Gonna be good times:blessed:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Is Flight Simulator even in Xbox yet?

Still hasn't released on Xbox though. That and Gears Tactics are all on PC. Not on Xbox...yet

nikka, I don't have a PC.

I'm itching to play that shyt on my Series X.

fukk is this? The McCarthy Trials?

nikkas are getting weirder by the day. Spooky.

--------

Actually, the spookiest part about this thread? I never got a notification for be tagged. :leon:

at work now. but I'm not sure if it even tracks playtime

New pc next year. I'll rejoin the master race and let you know.

My posts really got to yall huh, sorry :mjcry:

It’s not even on Xbox yet

:mjtf:

and you need at least like a 2080 to play the shyt the way it was intended

My 580 is a dead man walking playing that on pc

They getting desperate :mjlol:

Clowns don’t even know it’s not even out yet.... Like them PS5 prices

Same card I got.

My computer said :sadbron: when I tried to play it.

What does a PC game have to do with Xbox? Y'all weird.

Well at least wait for it to release on Xbox before you do your stan thing :mjlol:

Weird thread but ok

Find a post of me posting anything about Flight simulator outside of a review or as a M$ 1st party game.

I have very little interest in sim games
Sorry, brehs, I was confused by Xbox marketing into believing that Game Pass = Xbox for all intents and purposes. It’s not like y’all have been talking about “play anywhere, day 1” for the past 6 months or anything. It’s not like y’all told us that local hardware was obsolete and you’d be streaming via la nube, word to @Kamikaze Revy

Mods please delete, I’ve been humbled :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sorry, brehs, I was confused by Xbox marketing into believing that Game Pass = Xbox for all intents and purposes. It’s not like y’all have been talking about “play anywhere, day 1” for the past 6 months or anything. It’s not like y’all told us that local hardware was obsolete and you’d be streaming via la nube, word to @Kamikaze Revy

So you thought a bunch of dumb shyt and it’s somehow everybody else fault?

Sony stans :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

The more you post, the more I'm convinced you're a middle school suburban white kid with unfiltered internet access.

This whole console wars shyt isn't real, lil breh.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
So xbots were stanning a game their pc can’t even play :dwillhuh:

So y’all was just looking at YouTube gameplay, using your imagination and coming back to the Coli to stunt ? :damn:

the nerve :picard:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

So y’all was just looking at YouTube gameplay, using your imagination and coming back to the Coli to stunt ? :damn:

Yes. Because that shyt is a beast of a game that'll be free; n xbox game pass when released.

Or nah?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

It is on Xbox gamepass, is it not?

It will have a scheduled release date on Xbox Series X and Xbox One through gamepass, will it not?

No different than yall stanning Miles Morales but not even as bad.

Flight Simulator is a monster ass game that I think they’re waiting until XSX drops so you can thoroughly enjoy it on Gamepass. We’re stanning a game that hasn’t been released on console yet just like everyone else does