Xbots, how many hours have you logged into Flight Simulator? Post your playtime screenshots

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I still see no cotdamn screenshots!!!

QVqA.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you seriously asking this? You do realize quite a few fans of Xbox couldn't stop talking about flight simulator? It's coming to Xbox and it's from Microsoft, it's not a 3rd party title. :dahell: That's like saying what does Gears Tactics have to do with Xbox, a game that's on PC right now and coming to Xbox later just like Flight Simulator.
Well at least wait for it to release on Xbox before you do your stan thing :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s well within the stan code to stan a game before release.

But you can’t use the counterstan argument that “y’all don’t even play it” before it even releases on the system.

That’s like me making a thread asking y’all to post your progress in Horizon 2 :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But you can’t use the counterstan argument that “y’all don’t even play it” before it even releases on the system.

That’s like me making a thread asking y’all to post your progress in Horizon 2 :mjlol:
Stan code?:russ:

This needs to be documented:mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Spit out my simplys reading this clowns response

:russ: