Xbots are waking up to reality.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey are AAA

And xenoblade, obviously the switch has greater restrictions than the other platforms so its all relative but you can clearly tell the difference between BoTW, Odyssey, Monster Hunter, XB3, versus something like Dread or Kirby Dream Buffet

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bloodborne and the Souls game are mechanically the same :manny:

Well by that metric Elden Ring is a spinoff also

A spinoff is something that is thematically or narratively derived from another game. Miles Morales is a spinoff spider-man, Lost Legacy is a spinoff from Uncharted, Pokemon Snap and Stadium is a spinoff from Pokemon.

Bloodborne is an entirely new IP with its own story and features that just happen to share some design principles with Dark Souls. It would be like calling Starfield a spinoff of Elder Scrolls

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't argue with Sony stans, sony started catching their stride in 2017, And how many decades long has sony been in the game now?
You let them tell it and in the last 7 years MS should have knockout banging triple A games dropping yearly. When truthfully Sony didn't even start getting there big time popular triple A games until around 2017, With uncharted games sprinkled in.

MS is doing fine, and things will only get better now that they have studios underneath their wing, something they didn't really have or didn't really handle well with some of the ones they did. And lets not act like sony didn't screw up or close down and reshuffle studios. Superbot? 989? ICO? Incognito anyone?
Anyway, Sony has always just had strong 3rd party support to pad their 1st party gaps and games. MS had strong 3rd party support on the 360 and that's really about it. They also aggressively played the 3rd party exclusive lock up game.

Sony stans can't even tell you what the next 1st party exclusive is gonna be for PS5. But let them tell it and they have been eating since the ps5 dropped in 2020. It still amazes me dudes haven't finished gow2018 or horizon or tlou talking about how great and how many exclusives they have to play. :mjlol:

If Xbox is doing all this with "no games" it's no wonder sony stans stay pressed.
Bhreaugh I had to do damn near two finger swipes to scroll past this narrative.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Been with Xbox since the OG. Always xbox first, everything else last. The series x was my last time buying an xbox. Not having exclusives games is not the wave.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
They've shifted their priorities abit as well. I played Halo Infinite on PC. I cant imagine buying an Xbox this day and age. But i really love Game Pass.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I have a series x and haven’t bought a ps since ps2.

I agree Xbox hasn’t been shyt since 360.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Obviously Xbox has to be completely trash if they don’t handle their new studios better, looking at the games at their disposal the future looks bright.

I’m going to keep saying this I’m copping a Series X just give me a reason to.
The future has been looking bright for the last 5yrs and still nothing :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is a AAA game anyway? I never heard of this shyt until I started posting here.
It's been a thing for a long time in gaming circles. It's a big budget, high profile game from well known publishers often.

Think of big games like Halo 3, GTA 5, Final Fantasy mainline games, Super Mario series games, Zelda etc.
slQWuUN.png

Indie games or small budget games that tend to be cheaper than the average game price aren't typically AAA games.