Daps
tenor.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

tumblr_inline_oxr350u7L01v1ehjs_540.gif

They legit Fantastic Four’ing this :francis:

Keep putting out nonsense to keep the rights Fox :pachaha:

Like @richaveli83 said, a superhero horror flick is an interesting concept. I am just afraid that it wont be properly executed. Just off the previews, it has the dumb horror movie 'you hear a noise coming from a dark place so you move closer to it' scare. It doesn't come out until next year, so maybe they will put more effort to polish the CGI at the very least

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm talking about the reboots, from first class onward.. Imo they are all trash.. They are just a waste of potential, I really would like to see a game of thrones type Xmen tv series starting with the original 5

First class and days of future past aren’t trash breh. Obviously that’s how you feel but I very much disagree lol

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Looks dope to me.

The only good part of fantastic four was the body horror part.

I love this direction. Hopefully it turns out great.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I'm interested and think it could work. I at least respect the attempt at a genre mash-up. Hell one of my favorite Friday the 13th movies was part 7 and it was basically Jason vs. Jean Grey :manny:

That's the beauty of the X men books. You could easily adopt so many different stories and concepts to fit different movie genres if a studio is willing to take chances.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting uncomfortable vibes from this:francis:

Seems like boone is all in on the horror/haunted house imagery, if they can properly pull off Demon Bear then it can be piff:patrice:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I just noticed that they WHITE WASHED Sunspot:laugh: He's supposed to be a dark skinned Brazilian who used to get harassed coming up over his dark skin. They got him as a White Latino? LMAO! And I think Cecila might be too light too. Damn.
Damn I just realized that too. I was thinking isn't Sunspot supposed to be in this but then realized the white washed him. :francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just noticed that they WHITE WASHED Sunspot:laugh: He's supposed to be a dark skinned Brazilian who used to get harassed coming up over his dark skin. They got him as a White Latino? LMAO! And I think Cecila might be too light too. Damn.
They got a second bite at the apple and did the same damn thing people complained about :pachaha: