shyt gonna have like a 50M budget with min. action scenes :mjlol:

He did say it'll be more of a horror movie than CBM :patrice:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is new mutants???

Guarantee you this will flop if it's ever brought into fruition.

The movie is a Scottish werewolf, a Southern US human rocket, a Russian sorceress, a Native-American nightmare projector, a Brazilian solar battery & a shape-shifting techno-organic alien fighting a Demon Bear.

NewMutants524.jpg

DeamonBear.png

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does.

I love the series though and hope this being in the pocket of Boone as writer/director has this following more of the highs of similar X auteur-ish projects like Deadpool, Logan & Legion as opposed to X-Men Apoc which was not good.

Daps
It does.

I love the series though and hope this being in the pocket of Boone as writer/director has this following more of the highs of similar X auteur-ish projects like Deadpool, Logan & Legion as opposed to X-Men Apoc which was not good.

Yea let's be real, it's the main X series that's been trash.. Logan/Legion/Deadpool were all good to great so hopefully this movie follows the trend those started

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yea let's be real, it's the main X series that's been trash.. Logan/Legion/Deadpool were all good to great so hopefully this movie follows the trend those started
Bullshyt.

The first x men is a culture changing moment and was a key film in launching the modern comic book film renaissance. X men 2 is a great film. X men 3 is trash. X men first class was great. Dofp is a top 10 cbm and apocalypse was mediocre-trash.

Daps
Bullshyt.

The first x men is a culture changing moment and was a key film in launching the modern comic book film renaissance. X men 2 is a great film. X men 3 is trash. X men first class was great. Dofp is a top 10 cbm and apocalypse was mediocre-trash.

I'm talking about the reboots, from first class onward.. Imo they are all trash.. They are just a waste of potential, I really would like to see a game of thrones type Xmen tv series starting with the original 5