"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Btw. If they do warlock they (fox) gon have their version of rocket/groot. Making that money have him do all fun crazy shyt for the kids. Im not really interested in any of these characters but ill check it cause im a xmen fan regardless. Fox really gotta step their game up a lil tho. Civil war reset thw boundaries. Fox feels like 10 years behind with their costumes and action

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm not really trying to see Douglock, but it should be a series. Cannonball, Sunspot, Moonstar (NOT white-washed), Magik, and either Prodigy, Wolfsbane or Blink.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So They got Sansa playing Jean and now they got Arya being the lead for this??

That crossover appeal :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Does the UK bring american actors over and give them fake uk accents the way we bring Brits over and give them American accents? The fukk we need an Arya stark for :camby: but she does look like a mutant :ld:

Chef

All Star
Daps
The possibly of seeing Magik and Colosuss on the big screen together. :gladbron:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
New X-Men Movie to Start Production Soon, Could Be New Mutants

It has been reported that a new movie in the X-Men franchise will go into pre-production very soon. A story in Le Journal de Montreal states that construction on sets for a movie in Fox's mutant superhero franchise will commence in January, with production starting in May.

The film will be shot at the MELS Studios complex, which is where this year's X-Men: Apocalypse was filmed. The news has been confirmed by MELS president Michel Trudel, who told the paper that filming would take "several months," and that "they will start shooting in May" (via Den of Geek.)

While it has not been confirmed which movie in the franchise this will be, it is most likely to be New Mutants. Although Fox are looking to reboot its main X-Men movies, no director or cast has been announced for a reboot. However, last month THR reported that New Mutants could start shooting in the spring.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Sophie Turner on Game of Thrones Future | X-Men | HBO | BAFTA

With the legion of Throners maintaining their watch while George R. R. Martin continues work on The Winds of Winter, the show has already moved on in style; HBO waits for no man. On the carpet last night Turner offered a brief update to the projects she’s working on. The new X-Men film is in her immediate future and there are rumours that the Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix storyline might be revisited. If the tradition is held then this new X-Men film would take place in the 90s, following on from their adventures in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

From 0.52 on the video below she discusses what’s next for her,

“We’re about to start shooting the next X-Men, we’ve just finished shooting Season 7 of [Game of] Thrones, and I’ve got a couple of movies to do before X-Men starts. And then we go on to Season 8.”