"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah your just tired of the wolverine/mystique/magneto storyline they do everymovie

Wolverine and Mystique aint shyt but the Magneto portions of the movie are quotables and why this franchise this thing is still going today. He's always what anyone talks about after each movie.

I'm tried of Superman in GENERAL but they keep putting products of him out no matter what.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cable? HELL NAH..get real. I hope Stryfe pops up in this though....Magik on film should be interesting though.

Wolverine and Mystique aint shyt but the Magneto portions of the movie are quotables and why this franchise this thing is still going today. He's always what anyone talks about after each movie.

I'm tried of Superman in GENERAL but they keep putting products of him out no matter what.

:wow::mjlol: Magneto in this bytch, brehs!!!!!

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
BxFdje4.jpg

smack...

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:patrice: as a comic fan I'm iffy about this...

I own every New Mutants Comic (from 1-100)

That being said, they'd basically have to use the characters from 80-100....and even those characters are unknown to the general public (minus Deadpool).

I would like to see Shatterstar and Cable on the big screen though

Overall, I don't like the fact that Fox is designing this...I wish Marvel had complete control of it so that it could integrate it into the cinematic Marvel Universe.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT