Blade Runner 2049
Edge of Tomorrow

Or of that ilk to be worth a damn

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I heard that the Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars is suppose to lead into a clean reboot of the entire MCU.

Really it was.

I think it’s fair Marvel gets their fair share it criticism.

But I think people take for grant that they and pretty much everyone had these big grand plans pre pandemic but then shyt happened that fukked with everyone trajectories.

Not to mention them losing a KEY person for their plans.

Overall and under the circumstances they did a solid job keeping things afloat and moving forward while other entities have failed miserably or are flopping bad.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I heard that the Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars is suppose to lead into a clean reboot of the entire MCU.

Yeah Majors was in an old interview saying that the films are going to have you saying "what is Marvel, what is the MCU" lol and then when you factor in the dead pool leaks its obvious we will see universes destroyed and then the outcome will be the new reality going forward aka reboot/clean slate

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah Majors was in an old interview saying that the films are going to have you saying "what is Marvel, what is the MCU" lol and then when you factor in the dead pool leaks its obvious we will see universes destroyed and then the outcome will be the new reality going forward aka reboot/clean slate
Yup, not to mention bringing everyone back for one last yippee ky yay. They've probably been real frugal on purpose for the grand finale.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Really it was.

I think it’s fair Marvel gets their fair share it criticism.

But I think people take for grant that they and pretty much everyone had these big grand plans pre pandemic but then shyt happened that fukked with everyone trajectories.

Not to mention them losing a KEY person for their plans.

Overall and under the circumstances they did a solid job keeping things afloat and moving forward while other entities have failed miserably or are flopping bad.
I agree. I think if Disney had X Men rights let's say, 10 years ago or without the contract to keep the original cast, they would've recasted T'Challa but since they're hitting the restart, maybe we'll see him with Storm in the new universe.

Sidenote also: they're probably doing that with star wars (first) also.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup, not to mention bringing everyone back for one last yippee ky yay. They've probably been real frugal on purpose for the grand finale.

I think more so they realized their Covid Strategy of flooding us with bullshyt that wasn't connected to fill up their Disney+ library failed.

They have a formula that works, tell connected stories in a connected universe thus we can see the implications of each product impacting the greater universe, but soooo much shyt they dropped was just random and not connected so if something wasn't good it was amplified and if something was decent it dropped down a notch because we felt there was no payoff by the end (payoff = seeing the next building block to the eventual crossover film being added).

The formula they had is what made us watch a lot of bullshyt like Cape Marvel and the first few Phase 4 things as we were wanting to see where it lands in the larger puzzle.

They set up Kang masterfully in Loki only to toss that shyt to the bushes until Ant Man and then Ant Man was mid as fukk outside of Major's performance. You would have think they would have made Ant Man a Civil War type flick and do a mid level cross over