X-Men MCU

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't want to hear no self-deprecating humor no corny jokes no cheesy special effects or no unnecessary storylines.
Cosign. I don't really give a shyt about the Avengers so they can do whatever with that

But X-Men needs to be handled correctly. If they can't knock it outta the park I don't even want them to take a swing.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm dead serious when I say they need to hire a top-notch director too and overpay for their services. And won't put up with a half-assed script.

Doug Liman
Gore Verbinski
Dennis Villanueva
Alex Garland
Joseph Kosinski
Gareth Edwards

In that league at least. Fukk the dumb shyt. Folks should be BEGGING to take X-Men.

I'd even take Favreau back shyt.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm dead serious when I say they need to hire a top-notch director too and overpay for their services. And won't put up with a half-assed script.

Doug Liman
Gore Verbinski
Dennis Villanueva
Alex Garland
Joseph Kosinski
Gareth Edwards

In that league at least. Fukk the dumb shyt.

you're already disappointing yourself:pachaha:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
you're already disappointing yourself:pachaha:

endgame-avengers.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Doug Liman
Gore Verbinski
Dennis Villanueva
Alex Garland
Joseph Kosinski
Gareth Edwards

In that league at least. Fukk the dumb shyt. Folks should be BEGGING to take X-Men.

Why don't you just come up with the best treatment and once hired undermine Feige so you have his job. lol

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If they fukk up my X-Men ima be hot!!!

I don't want to hear no self-deprecating humor no corny jokes no cheesy special effects or no unnecessary storylines.

Cosign. I don't really give a shyt about the Avengers so they can do whatever with that

But X-Men needs to be handled correctly. If they can't knock it outta the park I don't even want them to take a swing.
but ya'll couldn't wait for disney to have it because you hated Fox

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't want a writer familiar with the source material? The comic books?

This. If they don’t follow Claremont the movie’s gonna be trash.

The best thing they can do is take the 1990 Ninja Turtles approach. Follow the OG comic storylines from the Chris Claremont era while retaining the elements from the cartoons that work (the costumes, the theme song, etc)

Let Cyclops and Storm shine as leaders and don’t make Wolverine bigger than the group. Let us see fan favorite characters like Rogue, Gambit, and Colossus teaming up. Keep Nightcrawler on the team (his absence is my biggest beef with the 90s blue and gold/TAS era).

If they make Magneto a comedian :gucci: :pacspit: :snoop: :mjcry:

Last edited: