‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
25u5iqo.jpg

I think I just turned gay.

Another week...*sigh* All I know is that if Reeva gets one-upped by Polaris's whiny, disloyal ass, my head is going to explode.
Still not feeling this show much but that evil bytch is bad af

Her powers are ass

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
John has been hit hard. Lost his friend that Sentinel Services turned against him, lost Dreamer, and now Clarice :mjcry:. Mutant Underground been taking L's all season, but at least they got Andy/Lorna back.

Good thing Reed was honest for once and didn't try to keep another secret.

Season finale (maybe series finale next week).

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Polaris scurrying away w/Andy like a little bytch makes me happier than it should. And Reeva's so nonchalant about it that I laughed out loud. bytch doesn't have a single strategic thought in her head and doesn't have the guts to confront Reeva to say a goddamned thing. (And we wonder why Reeva sits alone and come up with ideas like "let's kill all of Sentinel services.") She said those cacs were symbolic. Damn.

Reeva was never going to win - only the pretty little cacs can band together and do that - but I'd MUCH rather her lose to Reed than to Lorna's bum ass.

With that being said...goddamn it, I knew I should've changed my name to Grace Armstrong, not Reeva Payge. Ah, well. I can still dig it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Once they started hitting the flashbacks, it was definitely cuing up for Reed to make the ultimate sacrifice. Especially with the shaky hand acting up :francis:.

It was a cool moment, although I must admit Reed has never been my favorite character on the show.

John going full Thunderbird was a cool moment as well, although he couldn't grab one of those guns that Kate had stored down in the basement :dwillhuh:.

The tease with future or alt Blink was nice, although we probably won't get to see it come to fruition.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The finale was pretty good. They got rid of a lot of characters this season. Would be interested to see where it goes next season but I think it gets cancelled.