‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Cuckoos should’ve been the main villains

I mean, someone with Banshee powers is the most feared? fukkouttahere

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

ksi.gif

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Have they cancelled this show yet because of the marvel deal? Drive said it would be a while before we saw the Xmen in the MCU

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Have they cancelled this show yet because of the marvel deal? Drive said it would be a while before we saw the Xmen in the MCU
Funny you should ask cause the news just dropped :pachaha:

Fox has started ripping off the Band-Aid on its cancellations.

The newly independent broadcast network has opted to cancel the sophomore drama The Gifted and the rookie comedy Rel.

The cancellations mark the first to come for the newly independent Fox Entertainment. Both shows were produced by 20th Century Fox Television, the TV studio that was included in the $71.3 billion asset sale from Fox to Disney.

The Gifted, which recently wrapped its second season, was produced by Marvel Television. Its renewal was considered a long shot, given that Marvel's TV fare is almost all now exclusively on Disney-owned platforms after Netflix cut ties with the company and canceled all of the comic book giant's remaining originals. (Hulu, which has Runaways and a slate of animated series, is now majority owned by Disney, as is FX, which has the final season of Legion due.) Season two averaged fewer than 2 million viewers and just under a 0.6 rating, dropping 40 percent from its freshman run.

'The Gifted,' 'Rel' Canceled at Fox

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, can't say I'm surprised. I enjoyed some elements of the show, but did like Season 1 more than 2 and it was never really at the top of all the comic book series I watch.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nataly needs to be on cinemax or starz to maximize them t*ts and fukk faces she was making on this show
too young breh. She'll be in hallmark channel and straight to VOD rom com flicks for awhile. Unless she just some random broad in a HBO show like alexandra daddario was we aint nvr gonna see dem thangs again :mjcry:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I was curious to see what they were going to do w/ season 3 but can’t say that I’m gonna miss this show. It was B-Tier at best and really easy to get lost in the crowd.

Plus there’s something about Fox production that I can’t stand. All of the shows look cheap compared to other Networks. They had The Gifted looking like Mutant X reruns squeezed between eps of Earth Final Conflict and Cleopatra 2029 :hhh:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Season 2 was tough to get through. Figured it would get cancelled or moved to Hulu