‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Show was hit or miss but I had a feeling it wasn't gonna last long, especially knowing Fox.

Hopefully NAL finds sanctuary at the CW.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i messed with it for a season and a half. kinda fell off after the break

the passage will probably get axed too, especially with the timejump

How big is the time jump? Thought about trying the show but I’ve had too many other shows to watch lately

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Good riddance. The show was decent in the first season but it went downhill after that.
Damn how am I just now seeing it got cancelled. I agree though this shyt was trash and I couldn't take Vampire Bill from True Blood and that annoying ass mother turning into Jack Bauer killing people and escaping authority to save her grown ass kids
-Andy just a horrible actor.
-The daughter was the only thing to look forward to with her titties bouncing everywhere but even that got old after a while.
-This was shot trash and the set looked like some cheap throwaway set in the back of lot F.
-Story made no sense along with the characters. It was for the best this got cancelled.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn how am I just now seeing it got cancelled. I agree though this shyt was trash and I couldn't take Vampire Bill from True Blood and that annoying ass mother turning into Jack Bauer killing people and escaping authority to save her grown ass kids
-Andy just a horrible actor.
-The daughter was the only thing to look forward to with her titties bouncing everywhere but even that got old after a while.
-This was shot trash and the set looked like some cheap throwaway set in the back of lot F.
-Story made no sense along with the characters. It was for the best this got cancelled.
my words exactly.. this show was mad annoying and there wasnt enough action.. lets get a real X-men show next