‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
idk if the brehs realized it but this chick was a pawg. They tried to hide it the whole time she was on the show but every now and then they'd show her running away or something and her ass was dumb phat :noah:.....RIP tho :mjcry: bout to go d/l the newest ep :mjgrin:
I noticed it too but seeing that she was Andy's chic I had no idea how old she was. She's actually 24 and the actor playing Andy just turned 17. She was giving some straight up sex faces when she started enjoying killing people and I figured she was older than she looked. Someone else caught when she sat down at the table too. :whew:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I noticed it too but seeing that she was Andy's chic I had no idea how old she was. She's actually 24 and the actor playing Andy just turned 17. She was giving some straight up sex faces when she started enjoying killing people and I figured she was older than she looked. Someone else caught when she sat down at the table too. :whew:

Lol..what a upload

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lauren listening to the music box has her going :demonic:even more. Plus she has the destructo discs like Krillin from DBZ now :leon:.

Neither Lorna or Marcos is the most likeable, good to see Blink call him out on his hypocrisy :rudy:. The Morlock branding still looks :picard: to me, I couldn't just get that on my shoulder.

Jace continues to be :francis:

Reeva meeting with Fox News guy though :ohhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Reeva :banderas:
2a6926980ca5f6647afa17ff23ac3bd6.jpg

EM102_01_booty.gif
1WSOub8o_o.gif

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We about to get a overpowered Lauren? :dwillhuh:

I wish they would have spent the season showing Reed get control of his powers instead of just taking medicine all season to suppress it.

That KKK line from the kid hit Jace hard :lolbron:

A lot of the characters on this show are getting annoying. Andy is the only one I can stand for more than a few scenes right now.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Was there ever any explanation on how the Inner Circle headquarters is right across from the Washington Monument in what appears to be a building taller than any other in D.C.? They posted up in one of the most heavily populated and watched areas of the city unbothered:dwillhuh:
Hiding in plain sight

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Andy is a chatty patty :dame:

Lauren giving him a bloody nose in his dream :pachaha:

Amy Acker looks better as a brunette :ehh:

The Mutant underground continues to rack up L's :francis:, now with the loss of Blink.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sorry this show is laughable at this point but someway Johnny and Marcos will pull out the win:stopitslime::mjlol:

I'm actually rooting for the inner circle. They on point and are making shyt happen, the mutant underground don't even know what they are fighting for anymore....