‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Some times the show is a bit too on the noise with drawing parallels between mutants and real issues occurring today :comeon:

The Morlock message might be cool, but :scust: at branding an ugly M on your face. Especially if you have a beautiful face like the actress who had the light orb powers.

Andy got him a girl now :ehh:, although "You had me at milkshake" :beli:

Jace rolling with Purifiers now, no wonder Gracie hit you with divorce papers :bryan:

Daps
Yea they are annoying sometimes too. Idk the mom and the Polaris chick annoy me the most and the boy but he is young and cac so I kinda understand. But the mom act like she ain’t in way over her head. Like she knows what she is doing. It’s like bytch go sit down somewhere and let the people that know what they are doing lead. And Polaris is just someone that makes poor decisions time and time again. And when she has her mind made up she will turn on anyone she has to. She also wines a lot. They are all whiney emo.

:mjlol:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Crazy that the Turner flashback was from 12 years ago and he's a rookie, when in Third Watch he was a rookie and that was 19 years ago.

Funny.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Show needs more black representation but it's cool so far.

Johnny, Lorna and Andy my favorite characters. All about that action lmao.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Show needs more black representation but it's cool so far.

Johnny, Lorna and Andy my favorite characters. All about that action lmao.
They have the 2 main villains and the leader of the underground outcasts. Plus the 3 main good guys are all PoC. What more could you want? :mjpls::troll:

I hate TV :francis:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They have the 2 main villains and the leader of the underground outcasts. Plus the 3 main good guys are all PoC. What more could you want? :mjpls::troll:

I hate TV :francis:
shyt is hilarious when you see them two white parents talk about injustice.
:deadmanny:

i w
always go back to that one issue of X-Men when Storm is like, "i dont know if they fear me cause Ima mutant, or because Im black."

white people are something else.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How about y'all go thru the post so we don't have to answer the same question every two weeks.

There is more action and less whining, but yes, they still whine too much, the Asian and mother specifically
I am an Amy Acker fan but I really want her character to die. I can't take any more of her constant bleating about that punk ass son of hers.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Some times the show is a bit too on the noise with drawing parallels between mutants and real issues occurring today :comeon:

The Morlock message might be cool, but :scust: at branding an ugly M on your face. Especially if you have a beautiful face like the actress who had the light orb powers.

Andy got him a girl now :ehh:, although "You had me at milkshake" :beli:

Jace rolling with Purifiers now, no wonder Gracie hit you with divorce papers :bryan:
Yeah they really extra extra with the parallels tonight, Ep still good though :ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Black Mutant sacrificing himself :francis:

Reed at the end there :picard:

Rebecca took out her family, Andy better not get on her bad side :merchant:.

Reeva got a boyfriend or girlfriend she texting, wonder if they are human :jbhmm: