‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
R=g tried to save her

You know, I can understand disliking Reeva. I can understand stanning after Blink. I'll even give you Lauren's no-neck havin' ass. But POLARIS?

Polaris, who couldn't even give birth w/o Reeva holding her hand while the Cucoos pumped images into her brain?

Polaris, who had to get Reeva to track down her babydaddy when the Cucoos were ready to give that brat up for lost?

Polaris, who's all salty b/c there's a new kid on the block?

Polaris, who is throwing a tantrum b/c she hadn't spent enough time w/her daughter for a whopping TWO DAYS?

Liking Polaris is one thing. But Lord, if Polaris is the character you want to bytch up about, kill yourself.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I take back everything I said about Polaris. Twist needs to be executed. She took a perfectly good plan and made mutants look like bloodthirsty murderers - and for what? Because somebody was mean to her? Andy almost got murked over a phone call! Twist shouldn't have even made it out the door.

And yo, Reeva...I know you were distracted by losing your s-curl boo and all, but if you can break up a catfight, you sure as hell should be able to stop a MASSACRE.

Meanwhile, Polaris in the cut like...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You know, I can understand disliking Reeva. I can understand stanning after Blink. I'll even give you Lauren's no-neck havin' ass. But POLARIS?

Polaris, who couldn't even give birth w/o Reeva holding her hand while the Cucoos pumped images into her brain?

Polaris, who had to get Reeva to track down her babydaddy when the Cucoos were ready to give that brat up for lost?

Polaris, who's all salty b/c there's a new kid on the block?

Polaris, who is throwing a tantrum b/c she hadn't spent enough time w/her daughter for a whopping TWO DAYS?

Liking Polaris is one thing. But Lord, if Polaris is the character you want to bytch up about, kill yourself.
Edit..you get it.

So the teenage girl is a monster...with mini Proteus level powers. Here we go...

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Reeva is slipping, it was so obvious this psycho Rebecca was going to fukk some shyt up in the worst way. She's been bouncing off the walls with glee at the prospect of killing people.

She will definitely need to be put down permanently, probably going to be Andy that takes her out as I can easily see her attempting to kill his mother or sister especially if she feels they are succeeding in getting through to him.