‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Could have done without the emo song at the end :skip:

Since Andy hurt Lauren, maybe now Katie will ease up on getting him back :stopitslime:

Seems like they went to the mental hospital for one mutant, they must be powerful for the effort.

Jace picking up the phone for the purifiers :francis:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I would like this show so much more if they focused on the kids and not Vampire Bill and the annoying mother. Now she's Jack Bauer torturing people to death just to see that lame son of hers on video. God he's an awful actor too but I can get past all of that for the daughter. Besides her bouncing everywhere pouting she's pretty useless and eye candy. The sibling thing is just coming off so 1 sided being that the son can't act his way out of a wet paper bag.
-Don't care about Marcos and his whining lameness. Polaris wears the pants
-Half and half ex cop leaving his black wife to join the anti-mutant version of the KKK is hilarious (its Fox though so I'm not surprised)
-Don't care about Blink and Thunderbird
-Reeva can get it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would like this show so much more if they focused on the kids and not Vampire Bill and the annoying mother. Now she's Jack Bauer torturing people to death just to see that lame son of hers on video. God he's an awful actor too but I can get past all of that for the daughter. Besides her bouncing everywhere pouting she's pretty useless and eye candy. The sibling thing is just coming off so 1 sided being that the son can't act his way out of a wet paper bag.
-Half and half ex cop leaving his black wife to join the anti-mutant version of the KKK is hilarious (its Fox though so I'm not surprised)
-Reeva can get it.
I like blink and thunderbird but that's about it. Mainly because their powers are actually legit and they were legit xmen

everything else I'm starting to care less about. Moms needs to get killed.. immediately. bytch can't get it in her head that her son no longer fukks with them. A lot of the powers seem lame (old girl with bubble wrap, nikka with flashlight hands). I cared more when it was about the resistance and being hunted.

aside from the eye candy from damn near every female, this show is slightly on the verge of being bushed

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
-Reeva can get it.
only on the coli does a dude say he would like the show more if it was more focused on the kids and then shyt on everything about the kids :mjheh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
only on the coli does a dude say he would like the show more if it was more focused on the kids and then shyt on everything about the kids :mjheh:
:manny:
If they actually had them involved in more scenes the acting might get better from the son. Don’t really have an issue with the daughter though her power is kind of wack by itself. The parents are the worst thing on the show for me especially the mother.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:manny:
If they actually had them involved in more scenes the acting might get better from the son. Don’t really have an issue with the daughter though her power is kind of wack by itself. The parents are the worst thing on the show for me especially the mother.

Can’t stand her