‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Which one of y'all brehs did this? :laff:

34q9qnp.jpg

Pretty sure she's dyking it up, it's mandatory now somebody be a faq or bulldagger

Looks like dude's a breh, but...let's be honest - she's probably wearing the strap-on here. I'm just pleasantly surprised that he's black. (Seriously, they couldn't have cast her husband Trai or somebody who doesn't scream "peg me"?)

Reeva talks tough to everyone but one..Polaris.

Reeva needs Polaris to make whateverthefukkthisplanofhersis work. But when Polaris was choking out Esme (the most useless of all the Cuckoos), Reeva shut her ass down *quick*, just like she barbecued the fukk outta Eclipse after he sauteed Esme's useless ass. Reeva would just as soon kill Polaris (or anybody - ask Andy) than tolerate her.

The problem I'm having is that this show seems to be setting Reeva up to fall to the pretty emo kids and be killed/sacrificed at the end of this season. I don't see anything that suggests that Reeva will make it to S3. And if that's the case, I'm going to be PISSED b/c these usernames can't be changed for a year.

Andy got him a girl now :ehh:, although "You had me at milkshake" :beli:

If you brought me a strawberry cheesecake milkshake from Sonic *right now*, I'd let you cum in my ass. The heart wants what it wants.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Which one of y'all brehs did this? :laff:

34q9qnp.jpg

Looks like dude's a breh, but...let's be honest - she's probably wearing the strap-on here. I'm just pleasantly surprised that he's black. (Seriously, they couldn't have cast her husband Trai or somebody who doesn't scream "peg me"?)

Reeva needs Polaris to make whateverthefukkthisplanofhersis work. But when Polaris was choking out Esme (the most useless of all the Cuckoos), Reeva shut her ass down *quick*, just like she barbecued the fukk outta Eclipse after he sauteed Esme's useless ass. Reeva would just as soon kill Polaris (or anybody - ask Andy) than tolerate her.

The problem I'm having is that this show seems to be setting Reeva up to fall to the pretty emo kids and be killed/sacrificed at the end of this season. I don't see anything that suggests that Reeva will make it to S3. And if that's the case, I'm going to be PISSED b/c these usernames can't be changed for a year.

If you brought me a strawberry cheesecake milkshake from Sonic *right now*, I'd let you cum in my ass. The heart wants what it wants.

She didnt shut her down..she blindsided her. Lol.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Looking at the ratings plus the upcoming Fox acquistion, I dont think this show getting renewed for season 3.
We'll see though

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the ratings plus the upcoming Fox acquistion, I dont think this show getting renewed for season 3.
We'll see though

How have the ratings been for this show? Has it dipped from last season?

I like the show but it doesn't seem to have any buzz. Never hear anyone talking about it