‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
IN
tumblr_p21mlkZCt71qd49gbo4_540.gif

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:Starting to really like this show. :mjcry:The Strucker family is falling apart, though.

:mjgrin:But its still gonna be piff when the brother and sister face off.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I hope Reed doesn't go too long w/out telling someone about his powers manifesting :francis:

Andy doesn't know how close he was to getting that sonic scream from Reeva :wow:. Hard to keep secrets when you got telepaths and camouflage mutants around.

Cuckoo sisters told dude to keep a low profile and he out here pricing planes :mjlol:

Severance package for the inner circle is a death certificate :demonic:

Was trying to figure out why the lawyer's voice sounded so familiar, then realized she was The Angel of Death on Preacher :ohhh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I hope Reed doesn't go too long w/out telling someone about his powers manifesting :francis:

Andy doesn't know how close he was to getting that sonic scream from Reeva :wow:. Hard to keep secrets when you got telepaths and camouflage mutants around.

Cuckoo sisters told dude to keep a low profile and he out here pricing planes :mjlol:

Severance package for the inner circle is a death certificate :demonic:

Was trying to figure out why the lawyer's voice sounded so familiar, then realized she was The Angel of Death on Preacher :ohhh:
:ohhh: didnt get to see her booty cheeks on here either too smh

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Here I was worried about the Cuckoos turning on Reeva, and it turns out that they couldn't even beat Marcos's whiny ass. As for what Reeva did to Marcos's arm...she might truly be the baddest bytch alive.

Is that Gucci Mane in the hood? :patrice:

Nah, that's the dude from Hamilton, Michael Luwoye.