‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
i never saw runaways but cloak and dagger is considered better than that and this is considered better than cloak and dagger

Naw this ain’t better than cloak and dagger. It has potential but some of the main characters are so annoying. I don’t root for anyone because they are so petty and selfish.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Naw this ain’t better than cloak and dagger. It has potential but some of the main characters are so annoying. I don’t root for anyone because they are so petty and selfish.
There is plenty of stuff annoying about cloak and dagger in a non young adult sort of way, when i watch cloak and dagger I'm playing best fiends at the same time

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I am glad Reed told Katy about his powers, although it took him crashing the car and his daughter to convince him :martin:

Marcos just wants to be a better father than his dad :to:

Sentinel Agent just can't leave well enough alone :francis:

Seems like Blink probably agreed to be the eyes for the Morlocks, but didn't tell John :patrice:

daemonova

Daps
I am glad Reed told Katy about his powers, although it took him crashing the car and his daughter to convince him :martin:

Marcos just wants to be a better father than his dad :to:

Sentinel Agent just can't leave well enough alone :francis:

Seems like Blink probably agreed to be the eyes for the Morlocks, but didn't tell John :patrice:
Are we calling them morlocks yet?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
There is plenty of stuff annoying about cloak and dagger in a non young adult sort of way, when i watch cloak and dagger I'm playing best fiends at the same time

Yea they are annoying sometimes too. Idk the mom and the Polaris chick annoy me the most and the boy but he is young and cac so I kinda understand. But the mom act like she ain’t in way over her head. Like she knows what she is doing. It’s like bytch go sit down somewhere and let the people that know what they are doing lead. And Polaris is just someone that makes poor decisions time and time again. And when she has her mind made up she will turn on anyone she has to. She also wines a lot. They are all whiney emo.

daemonova

Daps
Yea they are annoying sometimes too. Idk the mom and the Polaris chick annoy me the most and the boy but he is young and cac so I kinda understand. But the mom act like she ain’t in way over her head. Like she knows what she is doing. It’s like bytch go sit down somewhere and let the people that know what they are doing lead. And Polaris is just someone that makes poor decisions time and time again. And when she has her mind made up she will turn on anyone she has to. She also wines a lot. They are all whiney emo.
Well at least it isn't true blood whiney emo

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Polaris doesn't whine. Shes the realest on there. Marco, Blink, and the Strucker parents whine. Only thing Polaris has done is go far to keep her future for her child in check. They are deliberately keeping her from the heat of stuff while they are pushing Reeva to..there is a reason for that. A collision course. Reeva talks tough to everyone but one..Polaris.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Polaris doesn't whine. Shes the realest on there. Marco, Blink, and the Strucker parents whine. Only thing Polaris has done is go far to keep her future for her child in check. They are deliberately keeping her from the heat of stuff while they are pushing Reeva to..there is a reason for that. A collision course. Reeva talks tough to everyone but one..Polaris.
yea, and your assessment of her isnt biased at all...you're practically in love with this chick :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yea, and your assessment of her isnt biased at all...you're practically in love with this chick :heh:
Shes a very fun chick....the more visuals? The better. Nothing I said was wrong by any measure.

Just watched the new episode..Big titty Lauren took a bad hit at the end and apparently Magneto arranged to get Lorna out of that mental ward she was originally in.