X-Men: Days of Future Past

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I dont know if this was touched on, but what does Mystique's ability have to do with the Sentinels? Don't they just borrow and adapt to different powers? :patrice:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I dont know if this was touched on, but what does Mystique's ability have to do with the Sentinels? Don't they just borrow and adapt to different powers? :patrice:
Her shape-shifting ability allows the Sentinels to change into whatever they need to defeat the mutant they're fighting.

Mystique can only copy the appearance of other mutants, not their actual powers.
Rogue was originally tied into the story, they filmed scenes with her. I read they are releasing a Rogue version blu-ray in the spring

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Mystique can only copy the appearance of other mutants, not their actual powers.
Rogue was originally tied into the story, they filmed scenes with her. I read they are releasing a Rogue version blu-ray in the spring
You'd think they'd keep an important scene like that in there.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm not even sure what the content of her scenes are, they may have still not gotten it right. But her powers being involved is the only thing that would account for the sentinals actually being as powerful as they were.
Yeah, that was really my only gripe with the movie. I was sitting in the theater, like "Wtf, Mystique can't do that..."