X-Men: Days of Future Past

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame Anna Paquin never got to be THIS Rogue...

tumblr_nd9kj8MzsF1s5k9amo1_500.png

Paul Smith :salute:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
just checked the rogue cut. shyt was cool. a few other things are changed besides rogue being in there, nothing major though.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just saw the Rogue cut. Along with the breakout scene, the little things they added to previous scenes actually mad the movie better. I would put DOFP 9/10, but the Rogue Cut boosts this movie to 9.3/10. I was surprised at how certain scenes were improved with the added stuff that was cut out.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I just saw the Rogue cut. Along with the breakout scene, the little things they added to previous scenes actually mad the movie better. I would put DOFP 9/10, but the Rogue Cut boosts this movie to 9.3/10. I was surprised at how certain scenes were improved with the added stuff that was cut out.

That look Rogue gave Kitty when she asked about Bobby was hilarious. I could feel the hate thru the screen.
"W-where's Bobby???:to:"
"I'm sorry.:birdman:"

":sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:!!"

:birdman:

ZAP!*takes Kitty's power*
:laff:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie us still piff. Very surprised considering Vaughn wasn't directing. Still one of my favs.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That look Rogue gave Kitty when she asked about Bobby was hilarious. I could feel the hate thru the screen.
"W-where's Bobby???:to:"
"I'm sorry.:birdman:"

":sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:!!"

:birdman:

ZAP!*takes Kitty's power*
:laff:
Gotta be bad to feel like a 2nd fiddle to a woman who can't even be touched.

Bobby's 2nd death in the Rogue cut was brutal.

it was cool that the Rogue Cut showed how the Sentinels located the X-Men the 2nd time.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
why did they make it seem as tho mystique could not only just look like anyone but gain their powers as well

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
everyone kept telling me i'm slippin for not seeing this one especially since i liked First Class a lot(my first x men film)...i tried to watch the original trilogy and did not like it...so that kind of killed my high after First Class and i never checked for this one until now

like 40 minutes in and this shyt is wack. hoping it picks up because theres like 2 hours left :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Just re-watched this film

low-key top 5 superhero film of all time, beating out alot of MCU films.

As much as I'm looking forward to the recasting/X-men entering the MCU I can't for the life of me imagine them creating a better film than this one (or even Logan which was equally great)

but a large part of what made these two films so great is they build upon a foundation that was started in the year 2000 and they were an accumulation of all of that presented in a nice little box with a red bow on top of it

My advice to my fellow comic book nerd heads is to not get your hopes up too high for the upcoming MCU X-men projects, they won't be effing with these two films for a long while.

Expect slow paced origins stories for the foreseeable future.

DOFP + Logan = :ohlawd:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

As much as I'm looking forward to the recasting/X-men entering the MCU I can't for the life of me imagine them creating a better film than this one (or even Logan which was equally great)

but a large part of what made these two films so great is they build upon a foundation that was started in the year 2000 and they were an accumulation of all of that presented in a nice little box with a red bow on top of it

My advice to my fellow comic book nerd heads is to not get your hopes up too high for the upcoming MCU X-men projects, they won't be effing with these two films for a long while.

Marvel didn't backtrack and do the origin thing again once they got Spider-Man though

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Days is hot ass garbage juice