X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not since 2003's "X2: X-Men United" has this filmmaker tapped so effortlessly into his talent for comicbook gravitas, his ability to mine emotional resonance, pop poetry and (crucially) sly humor " :ohlawd:[/QUOTE]

Anddddd who was the director again for X2?? :jawalrus:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
up to 93 :umad:

how dare you compare bryan singer to marc webb :mjlol:
Hey I'm actually rooting for this film and will go see it in theaters regardless of reviews. (X-Men is my fav comic book franchise, so I'll go see anything related to them). I'm just saying we probably shouldn't get our hopes up yet cuz ASM2 initially had good reviews.

On another note, just heard Channing Tatum is confirm to play Gambit in X-Men: Apocalypse.

:blessed: I get to see my favorite character in the sequel.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Amazing Spiderman 2 was like 88% on RT when it first dropped and we see how that went....
up to 93 :umad:

how dare you compare bryan singer to marc webb :mjlol:
marc webb is a king simp who need to stick to love movies, singer is a booty bandit who's already proven himself on more than one occassion when it comes to movies/comic book movies :jawalrus:.....my body is so ready :ahh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Action in this looking crisp, smooth and unique as fukk, that Sentinel action :blessed:

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Cant lie it hype for this, but i feel like im gonna get in the theater and get finessed...

Dont disappoint me fox :sadcam:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

At first I was skeptical of Fassbender changing his accent for this film after not having it in First Class but based on this clip the way he emulates Sir Ian's voice is so flawless :wow:

:ohlawd:

For real tho what's the running time on this? I just saw a tv spot that made me think we need about 2 and a half hrs or they are gonna rush through all of this:to: