X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That clip looked unimpressive as hell. I know it was like a minute long but absolutely nothing interesting happened in a clip that's meant to generate interest. It takes a special kind of mediocrity to pull that off.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I dunno....

Cyclops is my GOAT #1 king kamehameha baby jesus super hero, breh. I IDOLIZED him as a kid. He was everything fukking righteous and badass. He didn't take shyt from anyone, even Wolverine and anyone on the other side got an eyefull of justice. :lawd:

Why can't they do him service, man? :to:[DOUBLEPOST=1397542744][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah. So we're okay with Scarlet Witch being relegated to being some basic "portal bytch" in the simple ass X-Men film universe. I see :pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That clip looked unimpressive as hell. I know it was like a minute long but absolutely nothing interesting happened in a clip that's meant to generate interest. It takes a special kind of mediocrity to pull that off.

Extremely mediocre. Everything about it just screamed mediocre. From the costumes to the make up to the special effects. To how they nod at each other. Just campy stupid bullshyt. :camby:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
So when is Apoc gonna be in one of these joints

They've already announced it....:obama:

'X-Men: Apocalypse': Who will return? What new mutants may appear? | Inside Movies | EW.com

May 27, 2016

She's not included so that makes no sense...they got her in some Avengers tomfoolery.
Naw....she might be in it, but....different.

New X-Men: Days Of Future Past Photos Reveal Scarlet Witch - CinemaBlend.com

FGCctlb.jpg

I ride for X-Men...but this is pure fukkery on Fox's behalf...:laugh:

My guess is that she hjas a more prominent role in the Apocalypse film...which will take place in the 80's so she'll be Wanda's actual age.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

'X-Men: Apocalypse': Who will return? What new mutants may appear? | Inside Movies | EW.com

May 27, 2016

FGCctlb.jpg

My guess is that she hjas a more prominent role in the Apocalypse film...which will take place in the 80's so she'll be Wanda's actual age.
Why would she be younger than her twin brother?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

May 27, 2016

FGCctlb.jpg

That isn't her, there's also another girl standing behind them. Pic is :flabbynsick::scusthov: though.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
That isn't her, there's also another girl standing behind them. Pic is :flabbynsick::scusthov: though.
Naw that's her breh, unless the site straight lied about it...:yeshrug:

But I can't imagine why you would take a picture like that with a young girl that isn't either your sister/niece/daughter....:sitdown:

The girl in the back isn't even in frame.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real? I mean...shyt kinda just seemed....low budget like :patrice:

The costume designs are straight out of a sci-fi channel movie, and do cgi didn't look too convincing of the fire and ice, but maybe its just the video

then again bishops gun looked like a toy, like a power ranger's prop

I just think CGI in movies period as reached the point where its just not convincing or impressive anymore

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The costume designs are straight out of a sci-fi channel movie, and do cgi didn't look too convincing of the fire and ice, but maybe its just the video

I just think CGI in movies period as reached the point where its just not convincing or impressive anymore

I think they should go back to practical effects or step their game up...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Bishop's gun looked fukking TERRIBLE. Like something one of the OG Power Rangers woulda been rocking....but worse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bishop's gun looked fukking TERRIBLE. Like something one of the OG Power Rangers woulda been rocking....but worse.

I mean damn what the fukk is so hard about taking a pump action shotgun with a pistol group and making it silver
shyt looks ridiculous man

This comic book movies need to die already