X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
no my nikka what i'm saying is I do the same thing.

my potna: nikka you going to see that movie:ohhh:
me: the trailer looks like some bullshyt:mjlol:
my potna: I said the same thing......you going to the midnight screening:smugfavre:
me: hell yeah nikka.:pachaha:

wat6rr.jpg
:ehh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
going to be interesting to see wolverine die in this, I always wonder if sabretooth is going to make a comeback would be coo if they brought back the heavily mutated wolfman sabretooth back or at least that blonde Aryan look they went for in the comics

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
it happens in the comics so its not really a spoiler, whether it sticks :yeshrug:

No way it happens in the movie.

Wolverine is the one getting sent back in time by Kitty Pride...it's also...WOLVERINE, these X-Men movies are pretty much all about him.

All those dudes in that 1 minute clip, except for Juno, are pretty much good as dead though. Storm as well.

I'm wondering if Magneto dies...his death could be the major catalyst that causes Xavier to decide to do the time travel thing.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
@Mikey2Toes
I'm fairly confident Marsden will have a cameo at the end once the timeline from the original trilogy has been erased. Have faith breh :banderas:
I dunno....

Cyclops is my GOAT #1 king kamehameha baby jesus super hero, breh. I IDOLIZED him as a kid. He was everything fukking righteous and badass. He didn't take shyt from anyone, even Wolverine and anyone on the other side got an eyefull of justice. :lawd:

Why can't they do him service, man? :to:[DOUBLEPOST=1397542744][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kids around here trying to hard to hate on the X men franchise..the absurdity is Excellent.
Ah. So we're okay with Scarlet Witch being relegated to being some basic "portal bytch" in the simple ass X-Men film universe. I see :pachaha:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I can't wait until there's a movie with Sinister :wow:
hell no, im dreadin the moment he comes on screen & they fukk him up......

this shyt sucked out any of the barely existent faith for this movie i had & they were supposedly uppin it... :mjlol:
Minute long opening battle scene against the Sentinels. Iceman did his thing :wow:
the action was straight breh but this givin me x3 flashbacks... a couple decent fights over a butchered bullshyt movie... only thing these teasers make me wanna see is blink & magneto.... been wantin sentinels & the only thing excited me is them killin storm.... of course ima see it but aint nobody in my fam even lookin for this....

that Gawdzilla though :blessed:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You know after first class they should've just rebooted the entire franchise going forward.

Merging great characters from First Class with those other X Men movies from like a decade ago was dumb. They had an opportunity to do Jean Grae all over again and introduce a new Wolverine and Storm.

They sill got a chance to do it after this movie though :blessed:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That wasnt the scarlett witch... That was blink....

co_blink2.jpg
I swear I saw a picture of the bytch they showed just there in the trailer and listed her as Scarlet Witch...now im not saying YOU'RE wrong but...:usure:

Upon further review, it seems you are correct. But upon watching that clip again, I'm even more certain that this shyt is finna be like 50% at RT. shyt looks turrible. :scusthov: