X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Raava

Staff member
Daps
To protest the billion dollar “mutant cure” arms race led by Trask industries, Yashida Corp and other multinational pharmaceutical companies, Occupy Wall Street marches from the X-Mansion to Zuccotti Park. Sentinels attack the peaceful mutant demonstration. In the ensuing chaos, Warren Worthington III, the mutant known as “Angel,” is killed.

Hank McCoy is dragged from his home and murdered by an angry mob of Human Majority protesters outside his home in upstate New York.
Bishop, a Camp X-Ray escapee, builds a global network of mutant resistance dubbed the “Free Mutants.”
I was trying to stay out the tread because I can't control myself with the spoilers. :to: not my nikka Beast.

Everything else :whoo:

Battle scene :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Sentinels look lame.

those are the futuristic models that
aint to be fukked with.
wat6rr.jpg

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Sentinels look lame.
Those are the futuristic sentinels.

The next generation of the Sentinel program promises a definitive containment of the mutant threat
Responding to the rise of mutant rebels, Trask Laboratories unveils the next generation in its Sentinel line — the Sentinel Mark X. Among the new model’s many upgrades is its ability to shape shift and physically adapt to environments.

The older and taller sentinels will be there during the 1970's time period.