X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
that dude that plays quicksilver is forever going to be known as the fakkity looking quicksilver from the xmen movie...such a gay emo costume

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Keep thinking that nikka :mjpls:
They send Wolverine back in time, how is he not the focus of or a central part of the film? :what:
No coincidence that the best X-Men film had Wolverine in it for a second

Wolverine and the OG cast were brought back because First Class was the lowest grossing entry. The storyline of Days of Future past provided an avenue for them to do that. Wolverine isn't the focus because this film is a direct sequel to the previous X-MEN film where Xavier, Magneto and Mystique were quite clearly the focus of the film. The first trailer they released was all about Xavier and the second one will most likely be about both Magneto and Mystique with Wolverine, Sentinels and mutant powers thrown in as well. The time traveler aspect of the film isn't as important as Xavier's, Magneto's and Mystique's relationship which is the main point of the film along with the villain and Sentinels.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They really need to amp up advertising. Spider-Man's released like eight different trailers and featurettes and it comes out the same month.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
I liked it, yeah it wasnt exactly in sync with the pace of 3/4 of the movie but its a movie based on a comic book character? its time for these movies to stop the nolan pretentious act and embrace the outlandishness of the source material
it was still a really good movie

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it, yeah it wasnt exactly in sync with the pace of 3/4 of the movie but its a movie based on a comic book character? its time for these movies to stop the nolan pretentious act and embrace the outlandishness of the source material

i guess we saw a different movie

i thought the wolverine was pretentious as fucc and boring.

there was nothing outlandish about that movie, it just sucked

fukk that movie

:camby:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just like I said now Fox already announcing sequels to Fantastic 4 and The Wolverine. Just so they can keep the rights. F4 might flop but they still trying to extend them rights regardless. :wtb:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/2...wolverine-sequel-and-a-mystery-marvel-project

20th Century Fox is doing some serious forward-thinking as far as their portion of the Marvel Universe is concerned. The studio has just announced that James Mangold's sequel to The Wolverine will hit on March 3, 2017 with The Fantastic Four 2 coming to theaters on July 14, 2017. They've also set a just-announced mystery Marvel project for July 18, 2018.
All of these dates are newly claimed territory on the release schedule and will follow the studio's X-Men: Days of Future Past this May 23rd, X-Men: Apocalypse on May 27, 2016 (both directed by Bryan Singer) and Josh Trank's The Fantastic Four on June 19, 2015.
There's no word yet on what the mystery Marvel film might be, but the studio is also believed to be developing an X-Force film with Jeff Wadlow directing.
The studio has also moved Matthew Vaughn's non-Marvel Universe comic book project, The Secret Service, even earlier from its originally-announced March 6, 2015 release to October 24 of this year. That will have it opening opposite the horror releases Ouija and Paranormal Activity 5. Ken Scott's new comedy, formerly titled Business or Pleasure, is now title-less and will take The Secret Service's original March 6, 2015 date.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i guess we saw a different movie

i thought the wolverine was pretentious as fucc and boring.

there was nothing outlandish about that movie, it just sucked

fukk that movie

:camby:
u think that stuff with silver samurai was grounded in reality? :russ: