X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Where is the new trailer at?
2 months from release and they are standing pat with the 4 month old trailer, what does that tell you :mjpls:

they are either very cocky or :patrice: about the finish piece and think a new trailer might kill the hype more than the trailers already have

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I wanna get excited for this movie but I just can't. I wasn't too impressed with any of the X-men movies. Here's hoping that trend doesn't continue.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Halle Berry is a terrible storm, every time i see her in a scene she looks like a halloween costume. if they delay the movie to replace her with Lupita N'yongo, shyt I'd take Grace Jones over Halle.

:to:Halle used to be my hollywood crush too, but I wont let her ruin my childhood memories of a strong african warrior princess named Storm

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:patrice: Idk, brehs....after four months of viral marketing, magazine covers, and pics released every two days I just found that trailer to be sort of meh. Maybe I've been spoiled by other awesome trailers (Godzilla, Captain America, etc.) and was expecting more. :yeshrug:

How sad is it that X3 still has the best X-Men trailer to date?

I probably watched this trailer 10 times in a row when it came out :noah:....to bad the movie was :scusthov:.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:patrice: Idk, brehs....after four months of viral marketing, magazine covers, and pics released every two days I just found that trailer to be sort of meh. Maybe I've been spoiled by other awesome trailers (Godzilla, Captain America, etc.) and was expecting more. :yeshrug:

How sad is it that X3 still has the best X-Men trailer to date?

I probably watched this trailer 10 times in a row when I came out....to bad the movie was :scusthov:.

I agree that they've been kinda sub par with marketing the flick