X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
FOX has done a shytty job promoting this, I almost forgot this is coming out. I really wanted a first class sequel but this will probably be another Wolverine fest. They better show some Sentinels in the next trailer to build the hype or this will flop.. Which might actually be a good thing for this franchise

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
FOX has done a shytty job promoting this, I almost forgot this is coming out. I really wanted a first class sequel but this will probably be another Wolverine fest. They better show some Sentinels in the next trailer to build the hype or this will flop.. Which might actually be a good thing for this franchise

Thats what Im saying...I had no idea his was 2 months out. This is a big time idea with no big feel to it:snoop: Atleast get the hype train going for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series needs a reboot BADLY.

Fox just needs to take their L and sell those movie rights back to Marvel :camby:

You know something's off when the 20-year-old OG cartoon is still more legit than any of the movies.

:whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Days of Future Past is the best Xmen storyline IMO...

I hope they don't muck this up, because thus far Im not too impressed

but this nikka Hugh Jackman...man he finna play Woverine for 20 years :mjlol:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
This series needs a reboot BADLY.

Fox just needs to take their L and sell those movie rights back to Marvel :camby:

You know something's off when the 20-year-old OG cartoon is still more legit than any of the movies.

:whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

They should do that with F4 and X-Men but they going to keep on announcing new movies so the rights will never Revert to Marvel. Disney just needs to fork over the money and buy these movie rights back from the studios like Sony & Fox etc. It may be mad dough but it's definitely worth it for the long term investment.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I am still looking forward to the movie, my hopes just aren't as high...They had me at First Class cast, take my money.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
give XMEN and SPIDERMAN back to marvel.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Singer is the weak link I wished Matthew Vaughn would of stayed on board as the director. Haven't felt no urgency to check this movie from the promotions thus far.
Singer and the film primarily focusing on Wolverine AGAIN are two HUGE weak links

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
but this nikka Hugh Jackman...man he finna play Wolverine for 20 years :mjlol:

They're shooting another Wolverine with Jackman after filming X-Men: Apocalypse too. I mean I like the dude, but I think it's time for somebody else to take over. Or write out Wolverine entirely.