X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
give XMEN and SPIDERMAN back to marvel.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg

And the Fantastic Four too, which will also give them the rights to Doom, Galactus, and the Silver Surfer. :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man dudes are really taking a dump on the flick before it drops? Must be using that Days of Future Past tech and going into the future and then traveling back in time to tell us how its trash. And for all the stuff about giving it back to Marvel? I don't want to see that. There is a tone for X Men that I don't feel Marvel under Disney would be able to do. Same reason Daredevil is getting a TV show instead of another feature length flick. And I don't want to see spider man over there either because as soon as they give him up, he's going to be comic relief in the avengers and that's all. Anyway, why can't y'all just let shyt play out first before you dump on it? As much crap as some of you give Singer, he did do X2, came up with the story for First Class and produced it. Matthew Vaughn isn't directing this but he had a hand in the story and stayed on to at least guide it as an exec producer. Have some faith geez

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
^^^^^^^^^^^
After X3 and Origins we have the right to be critical of these nikkas before the film drops :beli:

That's two downright bad flicks out of 6. That's a pretty good average man. Marvel has dropped some suspect shyt too no film studio is infallible. After First Class though and knowing how much Singer had to do with that, I got faith. Plus again, being CRITICAL is different than being SKEPTICAL. Cats are criticizing something they haven't seen which makes no sense but being skeptical of it is perfectly reasonable

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I'm Seriously mainly waiting on this Marvel Movie. Spider-Man & Captain America have some Good Looking Sequels but X-Men is looking Gawd Status right now to me.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:comeon: Wolverine isn't the focus of this film, it's quite clearly Magneto, Xavier and Magneto just like it was in First Class.
Keep thinking that nikka :mjpls:
They send Wolverine back in time, how is he not the focus of or a central part of the film? :what:
No coincidence that the best X-Men film had Wolverine in it for a second

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Keep thinking that nikka :mjpls:
They send Wolverine back in time, how is he not the focus of or a central part of the film? :what:
No coincidence that the best X-Men film had Wolverine in it for a second

Yeah, it was supposed to be Shadowcat who gets sent back in time but it's Wolverine, so I'm sure he's going to be an integral part of the movie. I mean they did just make a movie about him.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it was supposed to be Shadowcat who gets sent back in time but it's Wolverine, so I'm sure he's going to be an integral part of the movie. I mean they did just make a movie about him.
and that movie was ass

most boring superhero movie ive ever watched