DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Someone on reddit ( :mjpls: nowithstanding) is claiming to have seen a test screening of Dark Phoenix.

**SPOILERS**

If these spoilers are legit, then I'm lowkey hoping this movie doesn't even get released before the merger. I want to see the Dark Phoenix Saga done right in the MCU, but if Fox botches it twice, I doubt that Marvel will want to touch that story. Either way, I just want this deal to go through without Comcast messing anything up :francis:

not suprised, sounds like the type of stupid ass shyt that Fox would do with the dark phoenix story after already fukking it up once. I don't see how anyone can be a fan of the X-Men and continue to give Fox the benefit of the doubt when they continue to fukk up a property that literally is already written and all you have to do if basically "trace" what the comics wrote...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
not suprised, sounds like the type of stupid ass shyt that Fox would do with the dark phoenix story after already fukking it up once. I don't see how anyone can be a fan of the X-Men and continue to give Fox the benefit of the doubt when they continue to fukk up a property that literally is already written and all you have to do if basically "trace" what the comics wrote...

No wonder it got reshoots.

Test screening was :mjlol:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone on reddit ( :mjpls: nowithstanding) is claiming to have seen a test screening of Dark Phoenix.

**SPOILERS**

If these spoilers are legit, then I'm lowkey hoping this movie doesn't even get released before the merger. I want to see the Dark Phoenix Saga done right in the MCU, but if Fox botches it twice, I doubt that Marvel will want to touch that story. Either way, I just want this deal to go through without Comcast messing anything up :francis:

:francis::francis::francis:

At least they killed off mystique:russ:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:wow: It's just sad brehs. I was more hyped to see what Peter was gonna do in Deadpool 2 than to see this entire movie.

I mean I rode with all the way cause them my X-Men & I had to support but enough is enough.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I wonder what Kevin Feige is thinking reading this news.. But at this point needs to strong arm the rights away from Fox

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The run the scripts by Marvel beforehand I thought. If Marvel has any issues like use of a character they bring it up.

Feige saw the script and :mjlol: yeah go ahead