Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah breh. You forgot Leech taking away Jugs mutant powers and running into a wall despite him NOT being a fukking mutant. :hhh:
This is how Juggernaut happened in X3:

Brett Ratner: *snorts a line of coke off of Naomi Campbells ass* Hey, there's this guy, Jugg...Juggernaut? He's one of these comic book mutant people things. I want him in the movie.

Writer: Mutant people things? How are you directing a movie about the Xmen and not know anything about comics? Besides, Juggernaut has a huge backstory and it wouldn't make sense to...

Brett Ratner: *rubs coke on his gums, places limp dikk on Naomi's forehead* Here's what I....shut up....heres what I want: Have him in the movie, and then somewhere towards the end, have him say, "I'm the Juggernaut, bytch!" *replays YouTube video in the background, laughs to himself*

Writer: *dies inside* Fine. Who should play him? We'll need a physically big actor with a Midwestern, mid Atlantic look, maybe we....

Brett Ratner: The guy from Snatch. Bullet tooth Tony. Get him. *Naomi snorts a bump of coke in the background, Bretts dikk is still on her forehead*

Writer: seriously?

Brett Ratner: Yup. I'm the boss, bytch. *lights cigar with one of the many $100 bills he got from Rush Hour. Chris Tucker in the background asks Naomi to pass him the coke.*

fukk Fox.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is how Juggernaut happened in X3:

Brett Ratner: *snorts a line of coke off of Naomi Campbells ass* Hey, there's this guy, Jugg...Juggernaut? He's one of these comic book mutant people things. I want him in the movie.

Writer: Mutant people things? How are you directing a movie about the Xmen and not know anything about comics? Besides, Juggernaut has a huge backstory and it wouldn't make sense to...

Brett Ratner: *rubs coke on his gums, places limp dikk on Naomi's forehead* Here's what I....shut up....heres what I want: Have him in the movie, and then somewhere towards the end, have him say, "I'm the Juggernaut, bytch!" *replays YouTube video in the background, laughs to himself*

Writer: *dies inside* Fine. Who should play him? We'll need a physically big actor with a Midwestern, mid Atlantic look, maybe we....

Brett Ratner: The guy from Snatch. Bullet tooth Tony. Get him. *Naomi snorts a bump of coke in the background, Bretts dikk is still on her forehead*

Writer: seriously?

Brett Ratner: Yup. I'm the boss, bytch. *lights cigar with one of the many $100 bills he got from Rush Hour. Chris Tucker in the background asks Naomi to pass him the coke.*

fukk Fox.

200w.gif

Good one

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Y’all crazy.

As if Marvel going to be able to top Fox’s Xavier or Magneto.

:hhh:

That won't be hard. And all of those actors are amazing but had trash to work with. Even the best flick DOFP pales to BP, CW, IM1, WS and soon to be Infinity War.

Those two characters have been on screen going on damn near 20 years and not a single other story has been told or villain has been given shine.

Fox couldn't even get the first basic team right of Cyclops, Beast, Charles, Angel, Iceman and Jean.

McKellen, Fassbender, McCavoy and . :picard:with the whole Magneto/Charles story is stale as fukk with Fox.

How many times do we have to see-

- Charles..."Erik stop killing they are good inside"

-Mags- " no Charles you're wrong blah blah blah...I tried to warn you blah blah"

If we're being honest they should hold off on Magneto until the 2nd half of the first film...or wait for him in the sequel.

You're honestly not mad about no Omega Red, Shi'ar Empire, Gladiator, a real Juggernaut, a real Apocalypse, a real Gambit, Rogue or Jubilee or Cyclops?

These nikkas at Fox was ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, they need to chill with Magneto for a couple of movies. He's a great character, but he's played out. You need Xavier, since he's the guy who tells you what their whole premise is all about. But they need to let some other villains shine for a few movies. Give me sentinels, a Mystique-led Freedom Force, Juggernaut, the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, a proper Sinister, Apocalypse, a proper Hellfire Club, etc.

For a lineup, I would either roll with the 70's Giant Sized lineup or the OG team as teenagers. Either that or go with a mix between the 70s/80s era and the Animated series. (Jean, Cyclops, Logan, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Kitty Pryde as the POV character. Make Beast an Avenger and let him shine in their movies. Angel would back the group financially and hook them up with good lawyers but wouldn't fight on the front lines with the others.)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nah, they need to chill with Magneto for a couple of movies. He's a great character, but he's played out. You need Xavier, since he's the guy who tells you what their whole premise is all about. But they need to let some other villains shine for a few movies. Give me sentinels, a Mystique-led Freedom Force, Juggernaut, the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, a proper Sinister, Apocalypse, a proper Hellfire Club, etc.

For a lineup, I would either roll with the 70's Giant Sized lineup or the OG team as teenagers. Either that or go with a mix between the 70s/80s era and the Animated series. (Jean, Cyclops, Logan, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Kitty Pryde as the POV character. Make Beast an Avenger and let him shine in their movies. Angel would back the group financially and hook them up with good lawyers but wouldn't fight on the front lines with the others.)

If you played that out and an after credit scene showed the coming of Magneto it would play much better.

They need to chill on Magneto.

Intro him like Punisher in Daredevil season 2.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:hhh:

That won't be hard. And all of those actors are amazing but had trash to work with. Even the best flick DOFP pales to BP, CW, IM1, WS and soon to be Infinity War.

Those two characters have been on screen going on damn near 20 years and not a single other story has been told or villain has been given shine.

Fox couldn't even get the first basic team right of Cyclops, Beast, Charles, Angel, Iceman and Jean.

McKellen, Fassbender, McCavoy and . :picard:with the whole Magneto/Charles story is stale as fukk with Fox.

How many times do we have to see-

- Charles..."Erik stop killing they are good inside"

-Mags- " no Charles you're wrong blah blah blah...I tried to warn you blah blah"

If we're being honest they should hold off on Magneto until the 2nd half of the first film...or wait for him in the sequel.

You're honestly not mad about no Omega Red, Shi'ar Empire, Gladiator, a real Juggernaut, a real Apocalypse, a real Gambit, Rogue or Jubilee or Cyclops?

These nikkas at Fox was ass.

Definitely. It worked so well they ran the well dry. But the series is a success because of it. I have no doubt Marvel can pull a Homecoming and focus on other dynamics like they did with Norman/Green Goblin.

There are tons of combinations that deserve shine. Kitty and Colossus, Rogue and Gambit, etc. But there's tons of stuff that only matters to fans but wouldn't make most people feel like this is superior to what they've seen before.

But in terms of making Marvel's X-men stand out, Fox has done a better job of using the IP than Sony or Fox's FF.

Deadpool and Cable looks good. They finally gave Wolverine a great story worthy of him. Legion is telling an awesome story of mutants and the astral plane.

The mutant cure storyline is the only one I feel like really needs to be done well.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

If you played that out and an after credit scene showed the coming of Magneto it would play much better.

They need to chill on Magneto.

Intro him like Punisher in Daredevil season 2.

I don't think they need Magneto in the first 3 part of a trilogy. Establish Erik and Charles' backstory and just build to Magneto's return.

Shadow King would have been my idea for a replacement but Legion is killing it with him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they need Magneto in the first 3 part of a trilogy. Establish Erik and Charles' backstory and just build to Magneto's return.

Shadow King would have been my idea for a replacement but Legion is killing it with him.

That makes perfect sense. Let other villains do their thing in the first two films and bring in Magneto as the villain in the third. Speaking of Legion (which I've seen very little of), I hear that Mojo is referenced in it. I wonder how it would work if they had Mojo as a main villain in one of the movies. (I can actually see that being pretty tight :gladbron: ).

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

As much as I'm tired of Magneto keeping him under wraps for 3 movies I can't see happening. I could be wrong. But he absolutely needs a build up.