Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Last movie.

We all know this shyt is lame duck status that's why it got pushed to hide the bomb.

You won't see no commercials or push for this piece of shyt.

The cast gonna come back for reshoots like :shaq2:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is exactly why I never wanted to see Sinister in these fukked up X-Movies. These dudes fukked up Wolverine and Sabertooth rivaly and you think they gonna get something as complex as Sinister right? I'm done...

It's one thing to tweak things like Iron Man in Afghanistan instead of Vietnam or working around Silver Surfer in Ragnarok as a Gladiator but this shyt is inexcusable.

The first Deadpool? Butchering Victor Creed? FF? The Mystique infatuation? Awful Gambit? Apocalypse?

Gotdamn they have wasted 20 years.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's one thing to tweak things like Iron Man in Afghanistan instead of Vietnam or working around Silver Surfer in Ragnarok as a Gladiator but this shyt is inexcusable.

The first Deadpool? Butchering Victor Creed? FF? The Mystique infatuation? Awful Gambit? Apocalypse?

that shyt is so sad when you really think about all that.
:mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Last movie.

We all know this shyt is lame duck status that's why it got pushed to hide the bomb.

You won't see no commercials or push for this piece of shyt.

The cast gonna come back for reshoots like :shaq2:

Fassbender is :wow: as Magneto, but they poo poo'ed this franchise again making everyone irrelevant. SO i'm cool with a fresh start. Because of the timeline the X-Men would probably be entering the MCU none of the actors will probably be needed. Which is kinda bitter sweet.

First Class was :whoo: Fresh and Clean. They managed to make you forget about the previous X-Men movies

Days of Futures Past was :ld: Aight, but once they brought in the OG actors, it made you REMEMBER the previous X-Men movies at times.

Apocalypse was :snoop: You knew it was too good to be true. The :blessed: performances that actors brought to First Class was sucked out of them. Mystique's character arc sealed Fox's fate.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' Rumor States Jessica Chastain Playing Miss Sinister

The latest X-Men movie suffered a significant delay in order to accommodate for reshoots, as announced this week, but there are still questions surrounding Jessica Chastain's role in the new movie.

A new rumor posited by Jeff Sneider on this week's Meet the Movie Press podcast suggests the actor might be playing the classic villain Mister Sinister (or, rather, Miss Sinister) in X-Men: Dark Phoenix, which would be a major twist that would throw fans off guard.

This might sound implausible given that a story just broke about production problems on The New Mutants, which included the fact that director Josh Boone originally intended to add a stinger that revealed Jon Hamm as Mister Sinister at the end of the film.

But Sneider wrote that exact story for Tracking Board, while positing this Chastain rumor on his podcast on the same day.

Perhaps Fox was hesitant to let Boone execute his own Sinister plans, despite how much they might have lined up with that post-credits scene from X-Men: Apocalypse, because they already had plans for Sinister in X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

There have been rumors swirling around what character Chastain is playing ever since word of her potential involvement first started coming out. Industry writers speculated that she would be playing Lilandra, the leader of the Shi-ar Empire, and that Dark Phoenix would be tackling a cosmic angle in line with the comics storyline it was adapting.

And then the word came out that she will be playing Queen Veranke of the Skrull Empire, which doesn't contradict the cosmic angle previously teased. The Skrulls are also a race of characters that 20th Century Fox can use, as well as Marvel Studios, given their appearance in Fantastic Four. Those aliens are set to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as part of Captain Marvel, which premieres next year.

But the Skulls have never had a significant role in popular X-Men stories, much less the "Dark Phoenix Saga," so some people doubted the validity of those rumors. It's possible that those reports could have been put forth by Fox in order to smokescreen their true intentions of including one of the most popular X-Villains who has yet to appear on the films.

Chastain playing Miss Sinister also makes sense given the post-credits scene for Apocalypse, on which Simon Kinberg was heavily involved. Instead of setting up Logan, perhaps this was always the plan.

Either way, there's no reason that Chastain and Hamm cannot play different versions of the character, especially given the comic book character's penchant to clone themselves and create different versions. Then again, that would likely be pretty confusing for audiences.

We'll see if this rumor plays out as we get closer to the debut of X-Men: Dark Phoenix, which premieres in theaters on February 14, 2019.
WHAT THE fukk?!?
94N.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
that shyt is so sad when you really think about all that.
:mjcry:
Jean, Cyclops Azazel, Calisto, etc got fukked up to but...

ROGUE.. How you turn Magneto wifey into fukking Jubilee??? "Trial of Magneto" story gonna have :sitdown:...

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I never understood Fox and their complete fukk up with mutants and the X-Men

Somehow they turned the GIGANTIC X-Men universe into a lame ass story about a handful of mutants of which only two you really give a shyt about.

Warning: Unorganized rant coming...

NOBODY EVER GAVE A fukk ABOUT MYSTIQUE. She's Black Widow spy level ststus when it came to the Xmen universe. The only thing she did that was worth anything was shyt out Nightcrawler.

Mutants with powers not using their powers:
Darwin - Only power is to not die. Dies.
Iceman - Control over cold/ice. Almost gets his ass handed to him by Pyro.:Mjfoh:

YOU HAVE A MOVIE WITH COLOSSUS AND JUGGERNAUT IN THE SAME DAMN SCENE AND THEY DON'T FIGHT.

Havok's super belly death beam of destruction.

Throwing in mutants that everybody would love to see and then never using them or using them poorly, like Jubilee and Gambit.

What they did to Apocalypse:Sasbrown:

Having Liev Schreiber play the goat Sabertooth then NEVER USING HIM AGAIN...ESPECIALLY IN "LOGAN"

Dark Phoenix...again. nikka...:hhh:

fukk Fox. I'm so glad Marvel got those rights back so that they can bless the Marvel Gang with greatness of how the X universe should be done.

But for real...Darwins only fukking power was to not die.... AND YOU fukkING KILL HIM?!?!? I mean WHAT THE fukk

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
fukk Avengers...X-Men needs it's due on the big screen.:mjcry:
I gotta give MCU some credit though, I never liked them Avenger fukkboys outside the extended members like Spidey, Strange, Beast & Panther. They actually made me like Stark, Antman & Cap. I fukked with Guardians before the move, happy Batista didn't fukk up Drax & I don't like Gamora looks but the actress does a good job.

That said, the MUTANTS need to come through & crush the buildings, team X over here & Marvel won't fukk this up. Panther alone did a BIL, that wedding with Storm in part 3 :banderas:...

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

20 fukking years of absolute garbage.

And here's Marvel giving us 10 years of life changing cinema:blessed:

fukk Fox.