X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does it matter if it was promoted as one or not when blade is a marvel character and marvel had a say in the productin

whut makes you say marvel had say in the 1st BLADE film and NOT in the 1st X-MEN film? the FACT remains it was NEVER promoted as a marvel film, X-men was the 1st and it set the blueprint to the genre we see today across the board. simple as that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
whut makes you say marvel had say in the 1st BLADE film and NOT in the 1st X-MEN film? the FACT remains it was NEVER promoted as a marvel film, X-men was the 1st and it set the blueprint to the genre we see today across the board. simple as that.
no blade set the tempo for everything even nolan's batmans :mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
SPAWN came out BEFORE BLADE... if you want to move goal posts back. :comeon:
:scusthov: that u would mention spawn why stop there why not mention steel cuz u clearly have no clue what you are talkin about
X-MEN birth the modern superhero genre that we see now. end of story. BLADE was and still is nothing more viewed as a vampire action flick.
blade did u clown, it showed you could have a successful superhero flick without a cape and the hero being human (by in large)

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not going to be pre-emptively disappointed...I've been wanting to see Apocalypse the GOAT in live action since I was a kid

not saying they couldn't fukk it up...but I'm not going to worry about it...it's more fun to be excited

Apocalypse tearing shyt up on the big screen :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Sentinels and Apocalypse on the big screen in the space of two years :whoo::whew::win:.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh boy..

Warning spoiler in tags below

Want to know the end credits scene for Days of Future Past and who's gonna be Apocalypse? Then read here
"...the credits bumper jumps back to the past with a young Erik Lehnsherr (Michael Fassbender) in a ramshackle house in the desert eating dinner, clearly on the run from all the authorities who want to bring him down. While using a well outside to get some water, the young Magneto sees something fall from the night sky and crash to Earth nearby. Upon inspecting the impact zone, he encounters what is described as an "alien form" who is "towering, terrifying, with a twisted metal face and dark pits for eyes." It's Apocalypse and he says, "I have crossed rivers of time to find you." Magneto asks, "Who are you?"

The alien responds, "I am your future." Suddenly Apocalypse merges with Magneto, who screams and blasts an insane amount of energy and *********s around him. This energy explosion levels everything around him, with a blast radius that goes for miles. As Magneto looks at what he's done, he has a realization of the power he now holds and a villainous grin begins to form before the film cuts to black."
Don't worry they said :beli:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He needs to have some serious Bane-esque dialogue, otherwise he gonna be wack in this universe...Singer's X-Men are ok...but I won't be surprised in the least if Apocalypse is some kind of intergalactic weather pattern or a virus, or some other shyt that just nullifies his existence.

I'm all for creative liberty, but these writers and directors are putting shyt into the films that these characters just wouldn't do.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don't worry they said :beli:

:stopitslime:It's a rumor breh, that conveniently dropped after the movie was suddenly announced, I would take it with a pinch of salt, also all the shyt that's mentioned in that rumor has apparently happened in the comics before :manny:.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
xmen started the comic book trend. period. stop arguing about it and ruining the thread. xmen and spiderman started this shyt for real. blade aint even a super hero like that.

wolverine will be back. he better be. and they better do apocolypse right.

THEY NEED TO DO AN AGE OF APOCLYPSE. if they did that. omg