X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm not going to be pre-emptively disappointed...I've been wanting to see Apocalypse the GOAT in live action since I was a kid

not saying they couldn't fukk it up...but I'm not going to worry about it...it's more fun to be excited

Apocalypse tearing shyt up on the big screen :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Same here.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope they use the same voice guy from the comics for apocalypse and the actor better not be white!

mr x

Superstar
Daps
i hope they use the same voice guy from the comics for apocalypse and the actor better not be white!

actor_2131.jpg

second apocalypse from TAS
james blendikk

tve3389-19670916-213.jpg

John Colicos
1st apocalypse from TAS (deceased)

nm0443286.jpg

david kaye from evolution

All the video game voice actors are white too

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I'm really wondering how Apocalypse is going to be portrayed power wise because the X-men in these films are watered down compared to the comic versions. He's going to wreck them unless Singer tones him down.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Oh shyt we might finally get Apocalypse.:ohhh:
MIGHT?
Young vermin, dare you say the sun might rise the next day? Would you state that in the midst of a hurricane the trees might become wet? Does your mind tend to think that walking through flames might get you scorched?
Rest assured that the Apocalypse shall not only come, but it shall strike with the force of a solar flare and encompass your whole state of living like the Pacific Ocean surrounds a pebble.
And if you bugs and the insignificant white man that you listen to think that story can be told through an IMAX screen while you devour snacks and immerse yourselves into the moment, you are SADLY mistaken.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
MIGHT?
Young vermin, dare you say the sun might rise the next day? Would you state that in the midst of a hurricane the trees might become wet? Does your mind tend to think that walking through flames might get you scorched?
Rest assured that the Apocalypse shall not only come, but it shall strike with the force of a solar flare and encompass your whole state of living like the Pacific Ocean surrounds a pebble.
And if you bugs and the insignificant white man that you listen to think that story can be told through an IMAX screen while you devour snacks and immerse yourselves into the moment, you are SADLY mistaken.

I totally read this in Apoc's voice from the cartoon.