X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Off the top of my head the only comic book films (2000-present) I would place above X2 are The Dark Knight, Avengers, Iron Man and possibly another Batman. It's very good and the opening with Nightcrawler is some of the best shyt in any comic book film.

People will hate just to hate. I realize the popular thing to do is hate on the titles that are not created through Marvel Studios but lets not act like they have a perfect record either. The Iron Man sequels for example are terrible.... for a variety of reasons including replacing potential piff villains with weak representations. :scusthov:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TheRockApocalypse.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Off the top of my head the only comic book films (2000-present) I would place above X2 are The Dark Knight, Avengers, Iron Man and possibly another Batman. It's very good and the opening with Nightcrawler is some of the best shyt in any comic book film.

People will hate just to hate. I realize the popular thing to do is hate on the titles that are not created through Marvel Studios but lets not act like they have a perfect record either. The Iron Man sequels for example are terrible.... for a variety of reasons including replacing potential piff villains with weak representations. :scusthov:

It's probably just a DC bias...X-Men 2 was a good flick. Downey Jr carried Iron Man, the Avengers had a good balance of action and character moments, and the Dark Knight was ultra successful because of Ledger's death.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the 1st X-Men was the one that put Marvel on filmly on the MAP (Blade wasn't even promoted as a Marvel Universe film). It set the actual blueprint that we have today in this comic book genres. X2 by all means is a CLASSIC. 1st Class was his vision that reignited the franchise. So, everything that had Singers fingerprints on in regards of X-Men been gold. So, I am very ready for this.