X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just realized that these nikkas are still fukking with the time thing. X-Men being in the 80s, Deadpool in the present along with X-Force and New Mutants will probably be in the past smh. They should've just put the new X-Men in the present, shyt is beyond confusing especially during Deadpool movies, how are they gonna explain the missing X-Men?
They probably won't. If any X-Men do show up it won't be any who appear in the prequels. They kind of wrote themselves into a corner with the time travel thing. I think they're sticking with period pieces with the prequels (Apocalypse, the next main film, maybe New Mutants) and have Deadpool etc take place in the present. I'm just assuming though :yeshrug:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I just realized that these nikkas are still fukking with the time thing. X-Men being in the 80s, Deadpool in the present along with X-Force and New Mutants will probably be in the past smh. They should've just put the new X-Men in the present, shyt is beyond confusing especially during Deadpool movies, how are they gonna explain the missing X-Men?

:troll:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Really?:lupe:

Your heard any updates on that?:lupe:
I haven't heard anything but I'm pretty sure Fox will work something out with Disney. Every Fox Fantastic Four movie has been a box office failure and/or trashed by critics and audiences. Due to the positive response to Spider-Man in Civil War and potential response to Homecoming next year I think Fox will throw in the towel. I can see the next Fantastic Four movie being either a Disney/Marvel Studio sole production or a Fox production with heavy Marvel input like Homecoming next year.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I haven't heard anything but I'm pretty sure Fox will work something out with Disney. Every Fox Fantastic Four movie has been a box office failure and/or trashed by critics and audiences. Due to the positive response to Spider-Man in Civil War and potential response to Homecoming next year I think Fox will throw in the towel. I can see the next Fantastic Four movie being either a Disney/Marvel Studio sole production or a Fox production with heavy Marvel input like Homecoming next year.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Seeing as how they were able to bump Angels debut up 2 decades they should have done the same for Iceman. Him not being one of the originals always bothered me. So now we have Jubilee appearing before him.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Seeing as how they were able to bump Angels debut up 2 decades they should have done the same for Iceman. Him not being one of the originals always bothered me. So now we have Jubilee appearing before him.
Yeah. That's a minor complaint I've always had. Iceman always been one of my favorite characters.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I started reading X-Men because of Chris Claremont's and Jim Lee's X-Men #1 in 1991 and 1992's animated series so I'm biased towards that era of the X-Men but I wish they would put the films back in the present.

At the current pattern.. two more sequels will get us to 2020 in 2022

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Dofp made more money than winter soldier ,was better reviewed by critics AND had higher audience ratings across the board.

And we all know you guys cling to critics and box office

Looks like you're in the minority and a smiley face doesn't change that.

:umad:
Whose you guys ? Show me a post where I gave a fukk about ticket sales or crtics

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Dofp made more money than winter soldier ,was better reviewed by critics AND had higher audience ratings across the board.

And we all know you guys cling to critics and box office

Looks like you're in the minority and a smiley face doesn't change that.

:umad:
Whose you guys ? Show me a post where I gave a fukk about ticket sales or crtics

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
People are crazy to think Disney will get the X-Men franchise back anytime soon. Apocalypse will definitely be a blockbuster. Not on the level of Age of Ultron, Avengers 1, etc but it will make money. Fox will give back the Fantastic Four rights but X-Men isn't going anywhere.
They don't need them anyway at the end of the day, fox have to come out with xmen movies to keep the rights

I think getting a greenlight for mutant shows from Marvel/Disney mean something is in the works between the two

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
People are crazy to think Disney will get the X-Men franchise back anytime soon. Apocalypse will definitely be a blockbuster. Not on the level of Age of Ultron, Avengers 1, etc but it will make money. Fox will give back the Fantastic Four rights but X-Men isn't going anywhere.

Deadpool deaded the chance of Fox giving up the X-Men. No way that happens now.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Unlike sony,fox isn't in a horrible situation. Sony backs were against the wall with hacking email scandal and the whole company losing money.

Fox doesn't need marvel. It would take several box office bombs for them to consider sharing the rights