X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Brehs slandering X1 :dwillhuh:

I rewatched the movie about a month ago with my girl. The movie hasn't aged well, it's what 16 years old (JESUS I'M OLD!). It's like these comic book films learned how to make comic book films on the go.

There were parts that I enjoyed though.

Overall it's crazy to believe that it's been 16 years and they still haven't got Scott Summers down. :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wow I still hate the actor voice who plays Apoc:scust:

I hope this movie bombs that way Fox might reconsider talks with Disney/Marvel:mjcry:

They've had critically acclaimed and financially successful movies in a row: first class days of future past and deadpool. And one successful but not uber successful wolverine movie and they're prepping the third one now. Why on Gods green earth would you want them to give it back to marvel when they're doing good work right now in the general sense and deadpool wouldn't be deadpool at Disney

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
They've had critically acclaimed and financially successful movies in a row: first class days of future past and deadpool. And one successful but not uber successful wolverine movie and they're prepping the third one now. Why on Gods green earth would you want them to give it back to marvel when they're doing good work right now in the general sense and deadpool wouldn't be deadpool at Disney
I'm talking about money wise, it has been meh on the ox office not ground breaking.

Since they have not start filming the other x films that they announced, they might start talks if it bombs money wise
But your right about Deadpool tho:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm talking about money wise, it has been meh on the ox office not ground breaking.

Since they have not start filming the other x films that they announced, they might start talks if it bombs money wise
But your right about Deadpool tho:mjcry:

It's doing well enough for them to double down and days of future past is their most successful breh. So in theory everything is going up. I don't think fox throws as much money at them as other studios would so they're able to do turn a profit easier. First class was scaled back cost wise and im sure days of future past was more but they aren't expecting them to be billion dollar sellers. I think they're good with 700 mill worldwide. We'll see tho you might be right. But for deadpool's sake let's hope not

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
We get it alot of you dont want marvel and fox deal to workout but just like sony deal yall were wrong. Yes, dont like marvel we get it but real x-men fans dont like how fox fuk the franchise up, it doesnt matter how many time they recreate the same version of the same damn version. Also deadpool would been in the fox's trashcan ideas until fans demand it so I don't know why some of you act like fox care, plus they fukd up deadpool the first time in the wolverine origin