X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's the messed up thing. These X-men movies could EASILY outshine the Avengers, Batman vs Supes, etc, if it were made by people that actually give about the source material. But basically everyone who isn't Wolverine or played by a big name (*coughcoughJlawcough*) is either killed off, depowered, or treated like a complete afterthought.

DoFP was a step in the right direction, but if this new movie ends up being "Jennifer Lawrence and those other guys: Apocalypse", they're up the creek without a paddle :francis:

EDIT: Case in point :snoop:

defend-banner.jpg

I was like :banderas: when I first saw the top of the poster with Prof. X, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Jean.

Then I scroll down...

:scust:

Why didn't they just make Magneto the damn lead like in Age of Apocalypse.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That's the messed up thing. These X-men movies could EASILY outshine the Avengers, Batman vs Supes, etc, if it were made by people that actually give about the source material. But basically everyone who isn't Wolverine or played by a big name (*coughcoughJlawcough*) is either killed off, depowered, or treated like a complete afterthought.

DoFP was a step in the right direction, but if this new movie ends up being "Jennifer Lawrence and those other guys: Apocalypse", they're up the creek without a paddle :francis:

defend-banner.jpg

I was like :banderas: when I first saw the top of the poster with Prof. X, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Jean.

Then I scroll down...

im just done :dead: at how they got my man nightcrawler lookin like a emo high school junior who is the lead singer for the band "Pretty Castle"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
im just done :dead: at how they got my man nightcrawler lookin like a emo high school junior who is the lead singer for the band "Pretty Castle"
It's set in the 80s so it's actually quite accurate :troll:

Can't wait to see Mystique put in work and do some martial arts around Apocalypse :troll:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
There is NO PROOF that it's outshining anything. You're just assuming that because you want to like the Civil War and Batman/Superman movie more than this one. You made you're mind up without having facts and constructed proof. A white man's trait.

Are u serious?? Like you really believed what you just typed?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

defend-banner.jpg

Then I scroll down...

It's cool if you're tired of her, but where exactly would you have the biggest actor on the "hero" poster?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People swear First Class and DOFP was all Singer,so lets see what he brings to the table:sas1:

I actually hope it stinks critically,and bombs at the box office....Even if it is good like DOFP was it wont ever be as good as it could be as long as Singer is involved:camby:

Mutants cant even fly in his world:scust:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's cool if you're tired of her, but where exactly would you have the biggest actor on the "hero" poster?
You don't need a focal 'star'. The X-Men, and the superhero genre in all, sells itself. Which is why having J-Law play J-Law as opposed to an always blue Mystique is somewhat frustrating as it's entirely unnecessary.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ok not bad. Apoc still looks like trash :snoop:
Mags needs his helmet :ld:

defend-banner.jpg

Then I scroll down...

The whole look of that shyt is just off putting.:snoop: Comicbook movies are about aesthetics for the most part, how do these dudes keep fukking it up:snoop: