X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
To be fair BvS and Civil War are beast of their own and X-Men doesn't have the juice like that. It's pretty much get down or lay down :pachaha: Remember BvS was going to come out a few days apart from Civil War originally. :whoo:
Thing is Xmen are just as insane with abilities and space adventures as well. Singer made this shyt so boring smh if you're not a comic fan you'd never know storm can affect weather on earth and other planets. She can create hurricanes and wipe the fukk out of the planet. Magneto can shift the magnetic poles if he wanted and he actually did in a comic:mjlol:. A standard blast from Cyclops could wreck a tank and he's as much a leader as cap:francis: Avengers and Xmen have teamed up and battled just a year or 2 ago :francis:AGAINST THE fukkING PHOENIX FORCE:mjcry:Nova and Thor got washed in space by her power

Chef

All Star
Daps
Thing is Xmen are just as insane with abilities and space adventures as well. Singer made this shyt so boring smh if you're not a comic fan you'd never know storm can affect weather on earth and other planets. She can create hurricanes and wipe the fukk out of the planet. Magneto can shift the magnetic poles if he wanted and he actually did in a comic:mjlol:. A standard blast from Cyclops could wreck a tank and he's as much a leader as cap:francis: Avengers and Xmen have teamed up and battled just a year or 2 ago :francis:AGAINST THE fukkING PHOENIX FORCE:mjcry:Nova and Thor got washed in space by her power

Power level translation from comics to cinema will always be an uphill battle. Thor should have spanked out Stark in the forest fight. :lolbron:Magneto in the new trailer looks like he got that stimulus package from Apoc though.:ahh: I think Apocalypse biggest enemy was itself, the reveal trailer didn't do anything for people, the Ivan Ooze memes, more JLaw. It feels like DOFP roll out again when Quicksilver, Kitty sending Wolverine back and the Sentinels were revealed but we know how that turned out..:myman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the messed up thing. These X-men movies could EASILY outshine the Avengers, Batman vs Supes, etc, if it were made by people that actually give about the source material. But basically everyone who isn't Wolverine or played by a big name (*coughcoughJlawcough*) is either killed off, depowered, or treated like a complete afterthought.

DoFP was a step in the right direction, but if this new movie ends up being "Jennifer Lawrence and those other guys: Apocalypse", they're up the creek without a paddle :francis:

EDIT: Case in point :snoop:

defend-banner.jpg

I was like :banderas: when I first saw the top of the poster with Prof. X, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Jean.

Then I scroll down...

Last edited:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
That's the messed up thing. These X-men movies could EASILY outshine the Avengers, Batman vs Supes, etc,
They were going in the right direction with First Class, but that fell to shyt :francis:
But let these Singer fanboys tell it that First Class was basically his movie :heh:

Edit:
EDIT: Case in point :snoop:

:martin: :martin: :martin: Look at this bullshyt :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were going in the right direction with First Class, but that fell to ____ :francis:
But let these Singer fanboys tell it that First Class was basically his movie :heh:

First Class should have been a straight reboot, IMO. That way they could have used the original 5:

xmvmagneto%20proof.jpg

Then the rest of the movies could carry on with Logan, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, etc.
Pics:

b993f41d3a62d3e10d843c1f256c87ed.jpg

787564-byrne_x_men_vs_magneto_volca.jpg

c53b1c3e37a95d671db7a98440889176.jpg

a0f3522a221ba0a8ef59d62d86196c00.jpg

john-byrne-x-men-days-of-future-past-wrap-cover-cover-wolverine.jpg

Or better yet, like some of us have mentioned, make it a live TV series. That way they could expand on characters and stories who wouldn't normally get a lot of focus in the movies.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Whenever I see a post in here is when I remember this movie is coming out :mjlol::francis:
Deadpool BVS Civil War Doctor Strange SS
The only movies I honestly cared about and that Apocalypse trailer was really underwhelming :francis:

I also wanted SOOOOOO bad to like the trailer.. It was like waiting for months for a game and then you beat it in 2 hours... so underwhelming.. hell I wasn't even slightly whelmed (YJ reference)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
X-men was never on the same platform as Civil War and BvS. Lets not act like it's something crazy that those 2 movies are outshining x-men. Those two movies are outshining EVERYTHING.
There is NO PROOF that it's outshining anything. You're just assuming that because you want to like the Civil War and Batman/Superman movie more than this one. You made you're mind up without having facts and constructed proof. A white man's trait.