Reppin
Zenn-La
J0zrQpg.png

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'll see this movie but it looks bad.

I didn't like Deadpool either. Should have been a Netflix series.

Age of ultron was bad too.

I really liked the last captain America film and ant man movie :whew:

I'm sure civil war will be :noah:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
^^is that munn or her stunt double? :francis:

that is olivia munn's instagram, its her, i wouldn't complain if it was in front of my face, but it aint that special, this is a throwback to them cysed psylocke drawings in the 90s

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
that is olivia munn's instagram, its her, i wouldn't complain if it was in front of my face, but it aint that special, this is a throwback to them cysed psylocke drawings in the 90s

If it wasn't for her she'd be rocking the black leather shyt like everyone else is :francis: She lobbied to have a comic book type costume so no complaints from me for her:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't agree more. I used to be one of those Marvel stans who wanted them to get all their rights back so we could get the piff comic book storylines but truth be told they've been making cookie cutter, child friendly, villain lobotomised movies for a minute. From Ronan the accuser, Loki, and worst of all Ultron their villains ain't shyt. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy them shyts but they are tame when it gets to the deep end.

The nimrods wrecking the mutants in DOFP and Shaw killing Darwin :mjpls: would never happen under Marvel on the big screen.

As much as I'd be interested to see Marvel's take on the series, you got a point. :yeshrug:
Loki and Fisk are basically the only legit villains on the Disney/Marvel roster right now.

If they can just let Cyclops shine and get some more legit looking costumes, they'll be in decent shape.

And I was like :martin: when Shaw killed Darwin!
Bonus points for the sole black woman (and only other person of color) on the team turning to the evil side in the same scene :mjpls:

Michael Fassbender saved the movie, no doubt.

EDIT: I think it's time for JLaw to go. She's a good actress, but we don't need her stealing so much screentime from the actual X-men :comeon: