X-Men '97

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fav will always be Astonishing X-Men where Scott was like "I want this thing off my lawn" :birdman:

JNxVYgC.jpeg

fynfkLj.jpeg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Can’t really say I enjoyed it. It’s something about how they always are trying to address and connect social issues in shows nowadays that makes it unpleasant to watch.

Makes it feel like they’re using old material to sell new ideas, hoping nostalgia gives them the advantage.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Can’t really say I enjoyed it. It’s something about how they always are trying to address and connect social issues in shows nowadays that makes it unpleasant to watch.

Makes it feel like they’re using old material to sell new ideas, hoping nostalgia gives them the advantage.
What social issues did it address that X-Men wasn't already doing from it's inception?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
If they ever do new suits, I hope they adopt Alex Ross's look for Cyclops

GJZAYk7XYAAhFtU
That's so fukking fire:banderas:

No hate, but it's hard to make Cyclops seem cool, and there's only a few looks that have actually made him stand out. This might be the best one. I really, really hope one day we'll see something like this in motion.
Already looks like Storm is going to be sporting the black suit soon. Hopefully a good sign for more variation.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The voice acting definitely felt off at parts, but a lot of them are from the 90s show and that's what happens when they're 30 years older. :manny: It was same issue I had with Rita and Alpha's voices in the Power Rangers special.

The whole time I thinking why does Rogue sound like she's in her 60s :dwillhuh: Then I looked up the voice actress and learned she's 64. :ld:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Damn they took all of Gambit’s W’s and gave them all to Cyclops. I hope they don’t fumble this revelation because the Magneto/Rogue relationship was not a popular arc in the comics at all. The shyt could go south quick.
I believe that the Magneto/Rogue stuff is a red herring (to add drama).

The showrunner before he got fired (Beau DeMayo) said that Rogue & Gambit are a "one true pairing" in the show.