X-Men '97

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
For the dimwits that quoted me, yes I know what the background to X Men is, don’t be daft.

What I’m talking about is there was more story behind the adventures taking places instead of outright trying to craft a narrative to talk about equality, etc.

They jumped right in with the one new character and also while talking about Scott and Jean’s baby. There should have been way more backstory considering where they put the characters in terms of time place and scheme of events.

fukking nerds got all up in arms and shyt….

Daaaaaaaa, don’t you know what X Men is? :stopitslime:

And to the person that tried to group me in with MAGA people, you can eat a dikk. I’ll slap the piss out you in person.

Jubilee was introduced in Season 1, episode 1- there was no huge backstory- she was a foster kid and her foster parents were iffy about having a mutant
Sunspot intro is similiar, im sure more will be revealed

dont see what the big deal is

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Watched both the other day. Definitely angry and happy that it's a regular release, pause.

I wanted to binge.

Won't lie tho. I forgot how much I fukking hate Scott. Like, I hate this p*ssy ass nikka so much bro.

Wolverine choking the doctor was the funniest shyt I've seen in a minute. I'm glad this is geared to adults and true to the starkness (no tony) that Marvel's X-Men provide as an entity.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the dimwits that quoted me, yes I know what the background to X Men is, don’t be daft.

What I’m talking about is there was more story behind the adventures taking places instead of outright trying to craft a narrative to talk about equality, etc.

They jumped right in with the one new character and also while talking about Scott and Jean’s baby. There should have been way more backstory considering where they put the characters in terms of time place and scheme of events.

fukking nerds got all up in arms and shyt….

Daaaaaaaa, don’t you know what X Men is? :stopitslime:

And to the person that tried to group me in with MAGA people, you can eat a dikk. I’ll slap the piss out you in person.
You don't like stories about equality :mjpls:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I didht read everything in ya post yet as im multi tasking but morlocks are in genosha. Storms from africa. I think its safe to say she will run into them over there imo. Powers or not. Lets see breh

Imo i think you should be mad they bout to turn bishop into a time travel plot device. Thats only reason hes there to take that kid lol. Storms getting her arc. 2 eps already set that up. But bishop got nothing but sidekick duty and i dont see that changing.
How do y'all understand what that nikka is saying?????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but a lot of what people like about Storm happened in the years she was depowered.
Yeah, but this is a part of a character arc where she's going to end up coming back with her powers and MORE POWERFUL than ever

That's what a lot of people are asleep on... her best development as a character took place in the mid 80s with her rise, fall, and restoration. This is why they need to get Forge right, because

His on-again/off-again romance with Storm is a huge part of her character.
Storm falls into a deep depression after losing her powers, and eventually meets Forge. She starts falling for Forge until she finds out he was the one developing anti-mutant weapons for the government, which leads to a nasty breakup.

They reconcile later on when he takes her to a parallel dimension during Fall of the Mutants, where he created a device that restored Storm's powers.

I loved the OG X-men cartoon from the 90s just as much as anyone else... but if that's all you know about X-men you're missing out.

People in the thread acting like Storm is never gonna get her powers back. :ufdup:
People in the thread shocked that Magneto was macking on Rogue. :ufdup:
People in the thread who weren't expecting Magneto to go on trial. :ufdup:
People in the thread who weren't expecting Scott Summers to be THAT dude. :ufdup:
People in the thread who don't know how Cable became Cable. :ufdup: